Chapter one

Bendy gasped as y/n walked into the 'abandoned' workshop. *She wasn't this tempting last time..* He was expecting Henry, her father to come, but this might just be better.

"Hello?" The words escape y/n's soft plump, kissable lips, making Bendy drool with lust.

Her hips swayed side to side as she walked, looking for Joey Drew.

*Time for the lion to catch his prey~* He chuckled at his own little pun.

He stepped out to greet the wandering woman, making himself about her height, just to give her the sense that she wasn't talking to a 2 year old.

"Hiya toots~!" He greeted y/n with a smile of his cartoonish mouth.

"Ah! ... Bendy? You- you are alive?!" Y/n asked surprised.

"As alive as you toots." He replied a grin on his face.

Y/n pov--
For some reason his use of the word, 'toots' made me blush as red as a tomato.
"Okay... where is-" My words were cut off as Bendy came closer to me, making me glance awkwardly at him. "Im not the innocent little dancing demon that you used to watch on the TV."

His words make me shiver.

He leaned closer to me and whispered in my pierced ear, his surprisingly warm breath heating up my face. "In fact..." He said grinning and putting one of his hands on each side of my head. "I am much different from that me..." He said closing the space between us kissing me.

Bendo's PoV--
Her lips... so soft against my cold ones. She quickly kisses back after realizing what is happening. *This will last for awhile toots~* I think, lust taking over my body.
I pick her up and take her to an abandoned desk with sketches scattered amongst it, still kissing her plump lips.

I stop only to unbutton the top of her button-up top, and then continue to kiss her, moving down to her neck, making her body go ridged as I found the sweet spot. A soft moan escaped her lips, making me grin and kiss the spot harder, earning a louder moan. "Oh toots, if that turns you on,  you are in for a good time~" She blushed at my comment, and I went down to her collarbone, her body still ridged.

"Y/n, no need to be so tense with me." I tell her, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry.." She mumbled, making me shake my head and putting myself on top of her beautiful body. "No need for apologies my toots~" I say, and start massaging her breasts with my gloved hand.

Her eyes went wide and she moaned. I grinned. "Looks like y/n has a soft spot for Bendy, doesn't it?~" I said a grin plastered on my face.

She nodded her head with want in her (e/c) eyes. I took her white sports bra off, making her breasts bounce. I look at them greedily and swirl my gloved fingers around her soft pink nipples. She moaned loudly. I keep swirling as I tenderly kiss down to her pants.

I stop teasing her breasts and slip her jeans off, watching as they fall off effortlessly onto the ground. Y/n sits up and looks at me blushing. I stand up and grin, looking her up and down. Her bare breast glowing in the faint light, the only clothing left, her (f/c) panties. I whisk them off with a simple flick of my wrist.

Y/n pov--
So, there I was. Exposed to a demon... ink... ink demon, that I thought I knew, but didn't. I was pretty sure I was going to lose my virginity to Bendy tonight.. but a strange feeling at my core didnt care, I loved him. I wanted him. I wanted him to do things to me that I had never thought of doing with anyone.

Bendy poV--
She lay there blushing as I looked her over once more, lust clouding my gaze so badly, I couldn't see straight. I climbed atop of her and kissed her again, this time with more force. She moaned and I took the chance to enter my tongue into her mouth, both of out tongues slithering across one another. I caressed her breasts with both hands and teased her entrance with the tip of my tail, making her gasp with a pleasurable feeling.

I couldn't take anymore of this.

I sucked on her neck, giving her a hickey, and then clambered down to her breasts, rolling my tongue across them. A loud moan sounded from her lips and I nibbled on the tender part of her beautiful breast.

To be continued...

Well this us probably going to get deleted, but enjoy it while it lasts~!