Chapter 2

The next morning, around 10, the two slowly woke up, spooning against each other. Dipper however, was still slightly dazed. "Mmm...Good morning Dipper..." Mabel said with a yawn, slowly opening her eyes and adjusting to the light, and she slowly turned around and kissed Dipper gently, before getting up and heading to the bathroom. Dipper slightly woke up to see her walking away with her tan panties on, and they seemed to be a little stretched as well. And she closed the door. Dipper slowly woke up, still under the covers. Mabel soon came back out to see him up, and she gazed at his arms in awe, they were very muscular. "Hey Sweet-Cheeks." She said, looking at his muscles.
"Morning Mabel, how are you?" He asked thoughtfully, with a smile on his face.
"I'm good, a little dazed, but good." She yawned once more, and sat down next to him. "You?" She asked, laying on his shoulders and rubbing his chest.
"Same as you. That was really fun last night, did I go to rough at you at one point, just to make sure I didn't hurt you?" He asked her thoughtfully.
"Dipper I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking. You need to wake up?" She asked, continuing to rub his chest.
"I think I'm good Mabel, let's go downstairs, let's see what Soos is up to." He said, getting up and sliding his hand gently off her thigh. With his pants on, all his muscles from neck to toes were perfect, and strong, and even not aroused, he had a big bulge. Mabel gazed again, liking his looks before she got up, and got dressed with him. Once they got dressed, they went downstairs to see Soos at the regester, wearing his question mark shirt.

Mabel wore that day her Pink sweater with the yellow star in the middle, and blue ripped shorts, while Dipper wore a short sleeved black shirt, with dark blue jeans, and his Pinetree hat.
"Hey Soos!" They both greeted him.
"Hey dudes! Goodmorning! What are you gonna do today?" He asked, out of curiosity.
"We may go exploring, do what we want to do." Dipper said, thinking of Mabel. She smiled at him In return, her eyes gleaming with mischief. So they headed out into the forest, it was pretty nice there, the giant trees, the birds singing. Dipper carried the 3 books in his pack, and they walked through the forest.
"How long do you think we will be walking for before we reach som-Ahhhhhh!!" Mabel said, then yelled as she slid down a tunnel.
"Mabel!" Dipper yelled, going in after her.
~
Dipper Slid after her, soon landing down on the ground in the cave, his books scattering out of his back pack and in front of him.
Dipper would get up and look around for Mabel, she would be lying on the ground, a few scratches on her, she groaned as her eyes slightly opened. Dipper would run over to her quickly, and would sit down.
"Are you okay?" He asked her, checking for scrapes.
"I'm fine, Dipper, she'd say, looking up at him, then she'd get up, and look around. The room was this ancient place, it looked to be an underground tomb, lined with ancient writings.
"To the he or she that is worthy, can pass and enter, and find the star, that lights your way as your companion." Dipper would read out loud from the wall, Mabel would be astonished with this, but stopped to look at Dipper as he continued to read. "The symbols of the people, are on the door.." He'd look at a door, around 12 feet tall, and a Yellow star, and a Blue pinetree would be on the door, the colors worn away, but still a little visible.
"Dipper, that's us.." Mabel would look at his hat, and then at her sweater.
"Your right Mabel.." Dipper would then cautiously place his hand on the Pinetree, and with a rumble and a shake, a black tie, top hat, and a single eye would light up in the middle.
"Mabel, you should place your hand there to." He mumbled, turning around to loik at her. Mabel looked at Dipper, and cautiously placed her hand on the Star, and it would light up, and then blue small rectangles formed on the bottom of the figure to the tie, then it would color the rest in, and a cane would appear, pop out, and tilt like a door handle. Dipper would notice this, and turn the handle, the tomb would then shudder again, as it opened. And in the darkness, a Blue Star lit up the room, and it's eye would open and look at them.

(Hey! Just wanted to say sorry for the long wait! Hope it's good!)