0 1 || a r t,

°°When I picture Caitlyn Holland (Cat) I see Alissa Violet. Caitlyn has the same taste of clothing and her hair is always styled like Alissa in the picture up there, but Caitlyn is not Alissa, they do not share the same features and all.°°

•♥•

There he stand, gorgeous as ever in his light chocolate bomber jacket that covered a simple black tee that has a small hufflepuff logo on its right pocket, his black ripped jeans perfectly wrap his slightly slender legs, his wavy dark brown hair morph into one beautiful mess, Christopher Gray; The most beautiful human being in this school, he's literally a work of art and was standing three feet away from me.

"You're staring, again! Seriously, Cat. He's going to think that you're a creep," my best friend Aliyyah said without even bothering to look at my direction.

Let me tell you something about Aliyyah. She's a sassy, feisty antisocial -- anti idiot she says --  girl with a stone cold face who looks like she hates everything while in reality she's just afraid of showing up her emotions.

"How do you know I was staring?" She then smiled and threw me that look that says 'really? Are you kidding me?'

"We've been friends since we were three. I'd know if my best friend's gawking over some dude," she said twirling the edge of her hijab, while at the same time her other hand is poking the vegetable on her plate.

"First of all, he's not some dude. He's Christopher Freaking Gray! And second of all, I'm NOT gawking over him!" I said, defending myself.

"Yeah, right," she said rolling her hazel eyes as she continued to poke the living lights out of the vegetables.

None of us talks afterwards, and after a long minute of silence, Alejandro Diaz decided to show up with his lunch in his hands and an annoying grin plastered on his stupid face.

"Waddup, Al! You look great, is that a new hijab you wearing? I swear it looks a little grey, but hey, who's complaining? Am I right?" he greeted her, pushing me off my seat and shoved a hand full of fries--my fries into his mouth.

"Hey, that's my seat and my fries!" I said, throwing daggers at him only to be replied with a, "Oh, hey Catherine, didn't see you there."

Still, he won't budge and the worse part is that he kept on shoving my fries into his mouth while staring at Aliyyah innocently.

"It's Caitlyn! What the hell is wrong with you? And stop eating MY fries!" I said pushing him aside and quickly grab my fries.

"Hey, listen here blondie, one there's nothing wrong with me, I'm perfect. Two, did you see any name on this fries? No, so, how would you know it was yours?" He says throwing his hands up in the air in a mock surrender.

Let me tell you something, Alec and I are arch-nemesis. We're kind of friends -- well not really, but we hate each other's gut. Him and I are always arguing about everything, everything.

We have this thing going on between us; him calling me random name and pretending I don't exist and me calling him basically any nasty name I can think of.

"So you just expect some random fries lying around the cafeteria without an owner, what are you? An idiot?" I replied bitterly.

"I like to call it an utterly foolish and slightly senseless yet adorable person but idiot works too," he said with a huge grin and a wink that made my blood boiled even more.

"It's like I'm not even here," the hijabi said from across the table with a bored expression, I forgot she's even there in the first place.

"It's okay, just continue your bickering, I don't mind," she continued as she plant her head on the palm of her hand with a sarcastic smile playing on her lips.

Just when I was about to comment on her statement a voice of an angel beats me to it.

"Alec, I've been searching everywhere for you, where the hell have you been?" the angel himself said to the devil in front of me.

Oh, yeah I almost forgot to tell you that Alejandro Diaz and Christopher Gray are freaking friends!

Sometimes when Aliyyah and I went shopping -- well I went shopping and Aliyyah is just accompanying me doing it with a bored expression, -- Anyway, when we go shopping we always 'bump' into Alec and Chris, like all the time.

I like to think that Chris was there waiting for me to show up but when in reality he was probably there just to  hang out with Alec.

"Sorry, bud. I was busy doing...," Alec trailed off, searching for an excuse "...Something," he finished.

"Whatever you say", Chris said before glancing towards Aliyyah, giving her a small nod "Aliyyah," he smiled then he glanced towards me and holy schnitzels! He knew my name! "Caitlyn, right?"

"Yes," I answered nervously while smiling to myself and let out a laugh, "you know my name, Christopher Gray knows my name!" I said out loud without even realizing it.

"Of course I know your name, your pal, Alec over here talks a lot about a certain blonde named Caitlyn," Chris said nudging Alec and giving him a weird look, the corner of his pink lips tugging upwards morphing into a breathtaking smirk, Alec on the other hand was just shooting daggers to his friend's direction.

After some time processing what Chris has said my eyes widen and my heart beated super fast, it felt like I was about to have a heart attack.

What did that little shit tell him? Did he tell Chris about my little crush? My mind was swimming through so many things Alec could probably have said to Chris, but Chris' voice snapped me out of it.

"Don't worry, it's all good thing," he smirked.

"Uhh, yeah, I hope so," I stuttered nervously, giving Alec a warning look before turning back to Chris and gave him a small smile.

"Awkward," said Aliyyah mindlessly, still looking at the plate of vegetables that is lying in front of her, making the three of us snap our heads to her direction.

"What? Want some?" she asked innocently thrusting her hand gripping fork with a piece of carrot on it upwards in an offering manor, but none of us move a muscle.

"No? Okay," she shrugged putting back the fork on the plate. We continued on staring at her until the sound of the bell broke the silence. "Come on, Cat we can't miss English."

She gathered up her things then grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the cafeteria, leaving my fries behind.

On the other side the boys were still standing in silence at the same exact position looking at the direction where the girls disappear.

Alec then snapped out of his train of thoughts and glance at the table where they sat and noticing a pile of fries, quickly he took the fries in his hand and said, "Free fries!"

"Dude, really?" Chris asked, lifting his left eyebrow, giving his friend a look before shaking his head as a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips, "give me some," he took the fries from his friend's grip and shoved some into his mouth making his friend whines in disapproval.

🔚

Edited by: montibati . Gracias mi bebé!