Broken Heart

The next day.....

Rosé arrived earlier than expected. But what she didn't really expected was that Jimin didn't fetched her.

Hmm..where could he be? Rosé thought as she was scanning around the school to look for Jimin.

"Rosé?" Lisa approached her.

"Yah, Pasta, where have you been? We didn't saw you yesterday." Jennie said.

"We heard you're dating the school's playboy."  Lisa beamed.

"Eh? Well...yes Rosé blushed.

"Be careful, that playboy breaks hearts" Jennie said.

"Aniyo, he's now serious" Rosé grinned.

"Jinja? Oh....congratulations then" Lisa said.

"Gomawo." Rosé said.

"Pasta, aren't you going to change your hairstyle for him?" Jennie asked.

"Huh? Why?" Rosé asked.

"Well, yesterday me and Jennie found out that there's a discount there" Lisa said.

"Well we were thinking if you could do a makeover for your boyfie" Jennie giggled.

Bell rings....

"Bye Rosé, we need to go now." Jennie bid her farewell.

"Bye guys" Rosé said.

Change my hairstyle huh? Rosé thought.

She then headed outside and went to the Salon, Lisa and Jennie used to go to.

She giggled and imagined Jimin's reaction with her hairstyle.

She kept calling him but Jimin didn't answered.

On the other hand......

Jimin was walking on the streets when suddenly, a girl pulled him by his arm.

"Tzuyu?" Jimin was shocked.

She pulled him towards the Salon.

"Jimin, remember our tape before?" Tzuyu asked him as she sat down for her turn.

"Tzuyu, don't you dare." Jimin warned her.

"Oh, Chimchim, you're so cute. Don't worry I'll delete the tape, with one condition." Tzuyu said.

"Condition? What condition?" Jimin asked.

"Kiss me," Tzuyu smiled.

"Wha-" Before Jimin could react Tzuyu had kissed him.

As Rosé entered, she stopped with the sight in front of her.

Jimin k-kissed a girl?  Rosé thought.

Then her tears fell.

I fell into a Playboy's trick. Jimin cheated on me. I don't know what to do anymore. Right now, my heart is torn into pieces again and again. Why do I always have to be heartbroken all the time? I finally realized something now.

True love doesn't exist. Rosé thought to herself.

Rosé walked away feeling hurt and brokenhearted the second time.