|t w e l v e|

Enjoy ~💕

left jungkook
right taehyung

message
asshole ☹️😡💔🍪:

i need to talk to you.

why do we need to talk

because i say so, now
get your ass here in front
of your house

no i don't want to see you and besides its already late

does it look like i care,
come now i'm not
playing around

ok i'll be there in a sec.

(i recommend you to read this with a sad,slow and calm vibe song)

i'm scared of what he is going to say.
what if he wants to go back out with me ?
what am i suppose to do. i mean i know that i have to reject him but how am i going to do that when he still has my heart, when i'm still deeply in love with him.

i decided to change out of my uniform and i put on some adidas sweet pants and a light pink hoodie that's to big for me. i head downstairs slowly, i'm scared, i'm anxious, and i'm dying inside as i step closer to the door.

the door. the door that separates us. the door witch i can hide behind. And once i open the door i'm certain it will change my life.

every second passing by i get closer and closer and i'm here, my hand on the doorknob and i finally open the door. little did taehyung know that his life was about to take a turn for the worst.

i was in front of jungkook witch he looked quite angry but before i could ask him why he needed to see me he slapped me.

i could feel the pain almost instantly. it was horrible but the pain in my heart was more unbearable.

"you little bitch" jungkook yells to me.

why did he hit me and why is he being so mean to me. i start to cry silently as possible, placing my right hand on the area he hit me.

"why the fuck are you telling other people about our relationship"

what is he talking about? i never told anyone because he says that nobody needs to know, so i listened.

"w-hat are y-you" before i can finish asking him he slaps me again but this time harder than the last. i can't anymore, i start to sob from all the pain i'm feeling.

"s-stop" i say in between sobs as i try to control myself. why is he hitting me, he never laid a hand on me before, he must be really mad at me. i probably deserve it because i'm a horrible boyfriend, i couldn't give him what he wanted.

"you want me to stop?" he asks me and i just nod.

"why should i if you just ruined my whole entire life? huh?" he says as he grabs me by my hoodie, i couldn't respond because i'm still crying and because i don't know what he is talking about.