Chapter one

Hi I'm skylar I have short brown half shaved hair and blue eyes I have 6 pack abs and big boobs and a really big bum and I live in Ireland I go to Winchester high school I'm 15 years old and I'm GAY ( well lesbian) I've told my mum and all of my family and friends they are really supportive but my mum keeps saying " so any boys on the go" and she is serious about it. My best friend is called crystal she is also gayyy and her family are rich she has her own house and her parents have theirs its mad but crystal has long purple hair ( originally brown) she has these stunning blue eyes and her lips mmmmhhh she has an amazing body with these big boobs and this hot bum mmmh okay skylar stop it she is ur best friend. She dates this girl called Stephanie she has greens eyes long blond hair and an alright body...
skylar POV
7:30am
Alarm: ring ring ring
"Damnnnn shut upppp it's a saturdayyy !! "
Alarm:ring ring ring
"Fuck sake " skylar stands up and hits alarm off " that's me up for the day" she checks her phone 3 text messages 10 missed calls and 3 emails from crystal and 6 messages from an unknown number she opens the messages from skylar and they read
" hey boo r u up "
" if u get a message from a unknown number it's Stephanie"
" OMG SHE THINKS IM CHEATING 😤"
I reply " WHAT IM TEXTING HER"

She checks the message from the unknown number and it reads
" WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND YOU SLUTTTT " I replied saying " HUNNI WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING IM STEALING HER SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND IM SORRY SHE DOSENT WANNA B AROUND U 24/7 MAYBE SHE WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH HER FRIENDS "
I turned my phone off and walked down stairs to get breakfast I got pancakes and a pint of orange juice. I went to get ready for basket ball practice.
Crystals POV
My girlfriend thinks I'm cheating wtf why would I cheat but am I cheating because I get these feelings towards skylar which I have never got before " no crystal stop thinking like that ur with Stephanie " I walked down stairs to get my breakfast and I got eggs pancakes and a pint of orange juice then I went to get ready for basket ball practice.

11:30 am
Basket ball practice
Skylar POV
I see crystal and shout her name " CRYSTAL" she sees me and runs towards me I pull her into a hug and say " u okay boo " and she says " I am now " I give her a smile and she gives me a weak one back I knew something was wrong she has been crying her eyes are red and puffy but we went to practice and played a bad ass game it was amazing I love playing basketball

Crystal POV
Skylar called my name and pulled me into a hug she could tell I was crying cuz she caressed my face with her hands me and skylar are only friends yea only friends I don't know why but it hurts when I say that anyway let's get back to the game it was amazing we got 10-3 we win we win we win !!