Chapter 3

(Paige POV)

The guard escorted me to lunch they got me new chains and there fucking heavy to! When I got to lunch everyone was already there the guard unchained me I hissed at him rubbing my wrists I wasn't hungry so I went to the table and I sat next to Dwayne I blushed the tiniest bit because I saw my crush. Ace. He's so fit! I twirled a strand of hair with one hand whilst one rested on my bruised stomach "what's wrong?" Dwayne mummered he knew I tried to brave everything, I looked around the table everyone was in there own conversation "remember earlier when that guard that dragged me off earlier," I said Dwayne nodded "cunt fucking bruised my stomach with the baton! Like he proper laid into me...but I got my own back though" I smirked Dwayne put his arm around me I laid into him I'm glad I had Dwayne as a big brother Harmony looked at me "ain't you eating?" She asked "I am not touching that food if they get me a burger maybe other wise no but they'll probably force feed me if I don't eat soon" I said Harmony smirked "Dwayne I'm stealing her from you at our exercise time" harmony said smugly "is that so...but I don't think I'm giving Paige up" Dwayne teased "I am a real person!" I exclaimed pointing to myself Dwayne chuckled "sorry sis" Dwayne said Harmony smirked and began talking to Mason I decided to talk to Rio "hey fire pants!" I teased Rio rolled his eyes "you up for a game of basketball today?" Ace asked me "when am I not up for a game of basketball" I teased Ace grinned.

A guard walked over thinking he got swagger I burst in to a fit of giggles Dwayne noticed what I was laughing at he chuckled to the guard blushed "get your skinny asses outside" the guard said I smirked "hey my ass ain't skinny I've got a nice peachy ass!" I said strutting "Paige" Dwayne moaned "the girl speaks the truth she got a peachy ass!" Harmony giggled Harmony linked her arm through mine as we walked off to the prison yard it had grey concrete floors a basketball hoop a few bench's and some old blood stains, same old same old I thought, Dwayne was spinning a basketball on his finger "yo home girl you playing or what!" Dwayne teased "harmony you playing?" I asked "no I'll be ref I prefer to keep the guys honest they cheat" harmony said a evil smirk on her face "what do you expect were the kids of criminals!" I laughed I ran over and grabbed the ball from Ace he rolled his eyes and chased after me Dwayne chuckled and came after me Rio strolled over to me he had a kind smile on his face but a playful glint in his eyes Harmony was watching her hands on her hips and Mason was reading a book on a bench he prefers to read then play Mason a quiet guy he keeps himself to himself but don't get him angry I remember when I first came here at 10 I use to have a thing for fucking everybody off, I decided to fuck Mason off he got super pissed off at me! Me and Mason are good friends now though.

I back flipped over Ace and scored a hoop "y'all to slow!" I moaned Dwayne chuckled "I'll show you slow!" Ace said he was suddenly in front of me he front flipped and landed the ball in the hoop I playfully punched Ace shoulder he began tickling me "Ace...Ace! S...stop!" I managed to say "what's that I didn't hear you!" Ace said chasing me across the prison yard I ducked underneath him and I pulled his ankles so he fell over I grabbed the abandoned basketball and I scored a hoop Ace glared at me pretending to be mad, for some weird reason no one here could stay mad at me I guess its just my charm! I thought to myself I giggled at the thought I grew bored easily I sat down on the floor huffing my stomach started to hurt a little bit aswell "I'm bored!!!" I moaned "I wanna kill someone!!!" I groaned I felt someone sit next to me I didn't look up at the person next to me "chica if you bid your time and it will come soon" Rio said "but I can't wait for soon " I moaned Rio laughed I looked at his cheek I traced the scar with my pinkie finger he took a sharp intake of breath I pulled my hand away quickly "sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!" I said Rio chuckled "you didn't" he soothed "how did you get that scar?" I asked Rio looked at me with his big dark chocolate eyes "I was in a gang we were burning down a house my friend was getting beaten up badly in another gang I went over to save him but I was...to late I got in a fight my cheek got slashed I see it as a remembrance for my friend" Rio said stroking his cross chain I rested my head on his shoulder "its okay it wasn't your fault we all ain't innocent here we've all killed here and I ain't ashamed and I've lost friends along the way but I wouldn't of ended up here and met you my friend" I said I smirked and jumped up to carry on playing basket ball but something was niggling at my mind and I had to talk to harmony about it I stopped playing I walked over to harmony "I need to talk to you!" I said harmony gave a understanding nod "I think I like your twin...please don't kill me!" I said flinching a little Harmony beamed and hugged me tightly "I couldn't of pictured anyone better for my brother!" Harmony beamed I blushed a little then rat face griggs came out he saw me and harmony talking "girl talk"  griggs said smirking I put both my middle fingers up "go do me a favour griggs and suck cock" I said standing my ground then 6 guards walked in 5 of them holding handcuffs 1 of them holding chains I looked at harmony she seemed to be getting the same thought as me "its play time!" I giggled Harmony squealed happily Rio sighed but he grinned Mason shook his head and continued reading he will only fight if a guard fucked him off same as Dwayne and Rio, Ace was as mad as his twin sister. Let's have some fun!