Three.

I jump out of bed as soon as I hear my alarm. You could say that I didn't get much sleep last night, tops... 3 hours. I quickly wash my face, brush my teeth and apply my makeup before rushing to my cupboard to choose some clothes. I throw on some light blue denim shorts, my white converse all starts and a maroon cropped tank top. After getting ready for school, I slipped the photo in my pocket so I can show Nancy. I also decided to tie a flannel shirt around my stomach to cover my bruises. As soon as I jump into Nancy's car, her mum offers me food.

"Eat. Your so skinny Cam" Lisa says giving me a fruit salad bowl and a forceful stare. I hesitate but I take the bowl and eat.

I chew on the food but I start talking.

"Nancy, I have to show you something"

"Hey, show me after you swallow that" She says laughing.

After I finish eating, I show her the photo.

"Thats my Dad" I say, pointing at my Dad as Nancy widens her eyes.

"Is that your Mum?"

"I think so"

"Then who are those children"

"I don't know, I don't have siblings"

"No shit" Nancy says sarcastically.

"Nancy!" Says Lisa

"Sorry Mum!" Nancy looks back at the photo curiously. "I'm sorry, your Mum looks so familiar. That might just be your resemblance..."

"Do I look like her at all?" I say, a tear falling down my face. Nancy shrugs and looks at the photo harder.

▬▬▬▬

As soon as I get back from school, I start packing all the things I need for the concert. I write a note, for dad, for when I leave in the morning, saying that I have already left for school.

▬▬▬▬

(The Day of the Concert)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone for the first time. I get into some comfy clothes for the car trip to Orlando and grab my phone. I am about to walk downstairs when I hear Dad in the kitchen. I turn around but I have no idea how to get out. No time for getting a rope to climb out my window. I start to walk downstairs.

"Hey Dad" I say cheerfully.

"Hey, what are you doing up so early?"

"School. I have to finish an assignment" I lie.

"Oh, I'll take you then" Dad says, grabbing his keys.

"Nope, I need the fresh air"

"Oh, well okay. Um have fun" He says, grabbing an apple and walking to his room. He looks at me one more time and I smile at him. I walk out the door and start sprinting to Nancy's house. It was only a three minute run as she lives pretty close to me.

"WOOOOO ARI HERE WE COME!" I shout as I run through Nancy's front door. Lisa comes from the kitchen with Hector, who is Nancy's two year old brother.

"Well, I bet you have just woken up the whole neighbourhood" Lisa says with a chuckle. I giggle. "I made you girls breakfast" Lisa stated as Nancy ran down the stairs. Nancy jumped on my back and I tumbled a little, but managed to hold her up.

"I'm not-" Lisa cut me off.

"Hungry? Well, you can eat anyway. I made choc chip pancakes!" I raised my hands up in defeat causing Nancy to fall off my back.

After filling my stomach, Lisa's orders, we hopped into the car and jammed out to Ariana Grande music. Nancy didn't look like she was enjoying it as much as me.

"Whats wrong Nancy" She tensed up a little as I said this.

"Its nothing"

"Nanc no secrets"

"I'm not hiding anything" She says, her face going red, showing me that she was lying. I stop talking and watch what is going on out the window.

"Wait now your mad at me?" She says.

"I am if you don't tell me what"

"There is nothing to tell"

I stay silent and pretend like I'm ignoring her.

"Its nothing to do with you"

"Then it can't hurt me, can it"

"Girls-" Lisa starts.

"Cam, I can't tell you everything"

"But thats what best friends do-"

"Apparently not" She says pointing to my scars which aren't covered by my jumper. I pull my sleeves over my scars as I look at her in shock. She opens her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

"Save it" I say looking out of the window.

We don't speak for the rest of the car trip, and I could tell that Lisa was worried.

We finally pull up at our hotel and we both look at each other in amazement, and then realise we are supposed to be in a fight. Nancy opens the car door and realises she just hit a doorman. She apologises, then looks at me in shock and we both crack up.

▬▬▬▬♡▬▬▬▬

End of chapter 3

Sorry, I know this was really short, but next chapter will be longer 

xoxo Lily.