Chapter 2: A Pilot's Uprising

Genre: Mecha/Sci – Fi/ Adventure/Action/Romance/Angst/Tragedy/Blood/Gore/Violence

DISCLAMER: I do NOT own the names of people, locations, mobile suits, images, vessels, events and organizations that appeared or mentioned within the ORIGINAL Mobile Suit Gundam Metaseries which will be mentioned in this story. I also do NOT own names of real – life places and persons mentioned here. I only own the names of my original characters, names of my original machines and vessels, names of locations that I personally created, and other sutff in the entire story.

Chapter 2: A Pilot's Uprising

Time: 10:19 hrs.

Date: August 4, 2116 A.D.

Location: Tokyo, Neo Japan

Weather Condition: Windy

[Normal POV]

As the Dominion jumped high in the air with its sword in position to kill, the Gouf defends itself with its shield as the Dominion falls down to the ground; the Gouf blocked the Dominion's sword.

Ramba: Huh, looks like I underestimated the Dominion Gundam. Even though it lacks maintenance and attained damaged parts, its strength and ability is unquestionable. But the pilot itself is not strong enough.

Tegaru: What?

Since the Dominion's sword is forcing downward, the Gouf moves its shield to its left letting the Dominion's sword swing downward and hits the ground.

    When the Dominion's sword is down to the ground,the Gouf took the chance and aimed the beam rifle to the Dominion's cockpitwhere Tegaru is. 

Ramba: Well then, if the Dominion doesn't really have the coordinates and you have no idea where Laplace's Box is; then I just wasted my time here.

Tegaru: Why you bastard!

Before the Gouf could shoot the Dominion Gundam's cockpit, the RX-78-2 Gundam flew up and executed the famous "Char Kick" to the Gouf, sending it a few feet away from the Dominion Gundam and lied down to the ground.

Ramba: Ugh......The White Devil? I thought it's already out – of – commission?

Hiroshi: Never rely on rumors, old man Ral.

Ramba: Ensign Hiroshi Hayashi; known as the "Green Devil". Hmpf, your skills haven't quite improved. You're just lucky I let my guard down.

Hiroshi: Whatever old man. Tegaru, are you alright?

Tegaru: Yeah, I'm fine; somehow. Wait, if you're here, what about the remaining Zaku II units?

Hiroshi: Nah, they dead. I took them out with one shot.