The Halfblood

You may think it's easy being someone like me. Someone who is lost and abandoned even by my own parents. To be neglected by everyone and to be looked down upon by total and complete strangers. That feeling of emptyness and regret. But a word kept clicking in my head. Hope. Hope. Hope. I hated that word. It never ment anything to be because of my desprate situation. It never helped and it never will. Especially now....it makes no sence. Not now. Not ever! Why won't that word leave me alone!! LEAVE ME BE!! I just want to be alone....by myself....forever.

Like anyone would give a damn about me anyway. I'm a nobody. A worthless nobody. Why was I born this way. Why was I the one who was given this curse. Why me....No one loves me. Not even my own parents. No one cares and no one ever will care. It's because I'm one of both. One of them. A human.....and a vampire. It's a horrible life and I hate it so much! I want it to end and I want the pain to go away but it won't because of that word.

Hope. Hope. Hope. Hope. JUST STOP IT!! I've been through enough.....what more do you want...

+++

So what do you think??? This is my first Vampire story!!

I was a little nervous about this one but I think I just might pull it off. Leave comments and suggestions and I'll be finish with the next update really soon. Oh and go check out my other books. Leave likes and comments and thanks for the support!!!!