Warmblooded

Me and Jon took off to the castle to go get Julie back and to end this war. We started moving on foot and we got to a hill before we got there. "Ok. You remember the plan right?" Jon said. "Yeah....maybe....no." I said. He shot me a look and I threw my arms up. "Do you even remember what we ate before we left?" He asked. "Yes. I had Julie's blood mix or whatever was left of it and you had pancakes." I said. "At least you remember that. That book is a fake. They don't know it. We're gonna make a trade but it'll be a win for us." Jon said. "Are you sure this'll work?" I asked. "It's has to." He said. We kept walking until we got to the entrance.

The door opened and there was a long hallway and there was a man sitting in a chair. "Hello Jaycob. Welcome back." He said. I looked around and at the left of his chair there was Julie. Beaten, torn and weak. She was bleeding from her head and her clothes were shredded. "Julie.....what did you do!" I shouted. "Now now. Let's not be hasty. The book." He said. "First, Julie. Then the book." I said. "I'm sure we can negotiate Jaycob. Be reasonable." He said.

"Jaycob.....don't...." Julie said wearily. "I'm saving you." I said. "That is if you can get past me first." The man said. He stood up and walked towards me. I assumed battle stance. "Who are you?" I asked. "The name is Alucard. King of the new world of vampires. Unless you give me the book and swear your loyalty to me you'll die here." Alucard said. "We aren't leaving without her." Jon said. "And if that means killing you....then so be it." I said. "Well then. Let the battle commence." Alucard said. He lunged at me and me and Jon dodged it. "Go get Julie! I'll handle this excuse of a vampire." I said. "What was that?" Alucard said. He charged at me again. I must have agitated him.

Jon ran to Julie and freed her. "Come with me. You'll be fine. I promise." Jon said. "Jaycob....help him...." She said. Jon picked her up and took her out of the castle. Alucard kept getting more and more mad at my teasing. "I'm going to rip you to spreads! And drink every lat drop of your--"

"Can it vampire breath. Here's your book." I say. I chuck the book at him and he catches it while he's distracted I make my way out of the building. "Finally. All the power will be mine." Alucard said. He opened the book and then I pressed a button. The book wasn't a book at all. It was a bomb. "Time to put the vampire to bed." I said. I flipped the switch and then KABOOM. The bottom section of the tower exploded. "Rest in pieces." I said. I turned and saw Julie on her feet again. She ran towards me and hugged me....and then she kissed me.

"J-Julie. What are you--"

"Thank you Jaycob....for everything." She said. And there I was. I couldn't stop looking into her eyes again. Those perfect blue eyes. "Julie...."

I kissed her back and we kinda stood there. I felt my blood rush through me. In the middle of that moment we both turned into our vampire forms and out teeth cut eachothers lips. "Sorry." I said. "Same here." Julie said. We both laughed and then my mom and dad came towards us. "Jaycob are you ok?" My mom asked. "Yeah mom," I held Julie's hand. "We're fine."

"Where's the book?" My dad asked. "Right here." Jon said. He handed my dad the book and he opened it. "This is the key. The key to end this war." My dad said. "This isn't over." I said. Everyone, including Julie, looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean?" Julie asked. "There's no way that a simple explosion could kill him. He's too strong. He'll be back." I said. "Then we need to move now." My mom said. We all took off back to the house to relax. Me and Julie sat on the couch and she curled up next to me.

"Thank you for saving me Jaycob." Julie said. "So I guess this means that were dating?" I asked. "What? Do you like me?" She asked back. "What?"

"Don't play dumb. Your heart is racing right now."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said. Julie moved closer to my face and her hand moved up my chest. "Well I like you Jaycob. You're heart is beating faster now." Julie said. She was persuasive I'll give her that and my heart was racing for her. "Yeah." I said. I was nervous for a second. Our lips were close to touching. "Don't you like me?" She asked. I could help it. I kissed her. "Yeah. I'm glad I met you too." I said. She smiled. For a second there everyone was at a time of peace. That is until Alucard would come back for the book.

But even then it'll be ok because I know that we can beat him. Hope.....hope.....hope....Man I love being a halfblood.

+++

That's all for now!!!

How did everyone enjoy the story?? I hope you did. I'll be working on a second volume to this when Alucard comes back. Did anyone notice something about the name Alucard? If you figure it out leave a comment. And please check out my other page DayDreamers545. I'll be on that page for a little bit until I can start on volume two. Thanks for reading and leave comments and votes!!!!!