pilot Part 1

(I guess I got the tittle from Sam and Cats first vid)

I never thought it would end like this.

Here is how it happened before everything went black.

I was sitting at the table with the others at Olive Garden  when Aaron and all of us got back from starlight wonderland.

Kim was... or should I say Ms. ghost was all over me trying to feed me and such.

I was against it, I heard Aphmau giggle at me for being like a cat with a dog.

When she is getting married to a werewolf.

All was going to plan.

But then we hear someone yelling.

"GET DOWN ON THE GROUND ALL OF YOU AND IF ANY OF YOU TRY TO STOP ME I WILL SHOOT YOU!!" a guy yelled.

We all got on the ground and after he got everything he wanted it wasn't enough.

He grabbed an old guy and shot him in the head.

Saying he can't have any witnesses.

He walked over to me.

He grabbed me by the hair forcing me to stand up.

He pointed the gun at my head and pulled the trigger.

Everything was black.

(Aarons POV)

He pulled the trigger on Zane, he fell to the floor.

The guy picked up Aphmau and pointed the gun at her, I was going to help her but then I heard a voice that sounded like a very evil version of Zane's voice that is saying something.

"you shouldn't have done that" he said up on his feet. "now for your sins you will pay"

"y-you're supposing to be d-d-d"

"D-d-d Dead? hehehe oh you don't understand a thing" he said while laughing the guy let go of Aph and pointed the gun at the wall.

Zane had moved fast.

He put the guy in a choker hold and said "don't mess with me"

"and... who are you?"

"you want to know who I am? hehe I'm Zane Ro'meave and I will kill you for your sins" Zane said breaking the guys neck, he screamed but then all the screaming stopped and Zane let him fall to the ground. "now then" he put his fingers in the bullet hole in his head and pulled out the bullet. "now I am going home and he won't remember a thing" he looks down at Aph and me "are you Alright?" he asks.

"Am I aright? Are YOU alright Zane?!" Aph asks concerned

"I have no idea who you are but I am not the Zane you know..." he says "now answer my question"

"yes I'm alright but you need a doctor" she says then Zane helps her and us up. "thanks Zane" she says "now lets get you to a-" she was cut off realising that Zane was walking away.

she grabbed his arm.

"Zane you really need a doctor this is very serious"

"the doctors can't help me, but you can." he says in the seductive voice

"h-how?" she asked

He, I thought he was going to whisper something but then I see Aph going to cry he covered her mouth preventing her from screaming.

He lifted up his head his mask was off and there was blood on either side of his lips.

"now then be a good girl and let me go" he said

She let go and held the spot on her neck like it hurt.

He let out a small chuckle then left.

Aph fainted and I saw teeth marks on her neck that jerk bit her.

(Zane)

I woke up in a field under an oak tree.

'am I dead?' I thought

'no I have blood on me'

I got up and walked.

I noticed my mask was off and I pulled it up.

After I got onto Mystreet, I saw Travis drunk.

I wanted to leave him but then I remembered what Aph said about having more friends.

I picked him up and carried him to Mine, Garroth and Laurence house and put him in my bed.

He didn't let go of me.

"Zane... I love you...-hic- don't tell Zane..."

"don't tell- what?" I asked myself then started laughing.