Chapter 1:Found diary

Chapter 1: Found Diary

Narrator Pov:

Aliyah! Where is she? Everyone find her now kill anybody whos not her! Jason ordered. Jason and his gang is at a warehouse that they were told to go and find his best friend at. She was 17 years old with brown hair and petite shape body. She never lived a life like Jason did. She was his little princess that he had saved years ago. Jason was 20 years old with honey brown hair with hazel eyes. He was a bomber, killer, and drug dealer.

Boss I think I found her! Jackson yelled out to Jason. Jason walked towards the room where Jackson had yelled from. He walked to the body and dropped on his knees and checked for a pulse. There was no pulse. Get out everyone get out! He shouted in pain. Pain that his best friend had passed and he didn't get to say goodbye to. He got up and walked around silently cried and kicking stuff.

Jason pov:

Why her? She was so innocent, so pure? I grabbed the body and headed toward my Range Rover. I silently drove to my house and got out the car carefully picking the body towards the house. I went to her room and put her on the bed. I carefully started to undressed her and tucked her in the covers.

Walking back into the living room where my brother sat and took some Hennessey from the liquor cabinet that I once promised I will never open it again. You know Jason Liyah don't want to see you like this, what about the promised? Alex asked. She's Dead brother! What else should I do! Huh! You don't know how it feels to having all the people you start to have feelings for being taking away from you! I yelled taking a swing of liquor. Jason, you think I haven't lost people to? Like mom and dad? You know what become that alcoholic like how our fosters parents were! Alex retorted back as he walked away to his room and slammed the door.

Why her? 1 swing. Why didn't they kill me instead? 2 swings. She was so pure and innocent to the world. My wasted self-walked back into her room and started to get undress and cuddled up to her. When she was hair she would've cuddled back as she sings Bright by Kehlani. I closed my eyes and let slumber takes me.

Next morning

I wake up and sniff the air and almost passed out by the smell. I looked beside me and seen Liyah as hold back my tears. I got up from bed and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. As I'm doing that I notice a sticky note inside her medicine mirror. It reads When people dies make sure its them not someone who they use to replace. I threw the note away because that was creepy and I know that she died. Who would play that stupid and cruel joke on me? Maybe its Alex since we did get into an argument last night.

I walked into the kitchen and spotted Alex cooking pancakes. You know its not nice to leave notes about someone's death saying that they are not dead. I stated. He turned around and gave me a confused look. First, off I didn't do it and what note are you talking about? If you thinking I don't care about Liyah then you so fucking wrong Jason! Who was there for her when you get drunk and tell her many times that she was ugly, fat, worthless, and that you hated her! I was there for her you don't think I'm hurt? For once Jason stop thinking about yourself. You started to act like dad now putting their feeling first before actually thinking straight! Don't talk to me until you get your shit together. He replied and walked out the house slamming the door behind him. I quickly walked to the stove where once Alex was cooking and take it off the burner. I made a plate and bite off a half burnt bacon and pancakes. After I've eaten the food, my phone rings and I ignored it. It might be Alex to apologize to me or the boys to do something at the warehouse that right now I don't care for.

I walked back into her old room and started to search her bookshelf. Liyah likes to read in her free time. She says it helps escapes the reality and it helps to put things in perspective. She would read fanfiction, urban, and sometimes teen fiction. I gets to the top shelf and find a diary book I had brought for her and it was locked from anyone's eyes to see. But, I could've swore that she took that with her when she was taken.

Note: I have been working on this chapter for a week and I will try to update once a month and everyday I will dedicate the chapter to a voter and who follows me every chapter also who added this book in their library. I'm sorry that I couldn't follow up with sex slave but it will not be the last of book as of yet. I'm going to make that into a different story on my page soon hopefully by Friday with the longer and edited version. Also it will have another cover.