6. Plan

I was energetic, and determined to have the best night ever. I dressed up in a tight but comfortable dress, and my most comfortable (they were really cute too) heels. I grabbed my phone and purse and headed out the door in complete joy.

When I arrived at the club, there was lots of commotion and I didn't know why, but I ignored it and found my best friend standing on some stairs. "Oh my gosh, Y/N! That's Justin freaking Bieber over there!" My mouth opened wide and my heart stopped. "W-what? Is that why there's tons

of commotion? Oh my gosh, do I look good? I'm going to 'obliviously' walk over to the bar near him and order a drink. Ok? Ok." "Um, you look fine! Obviously, and good luck babe." I threw her a thumbs up before starting my plan. I walked over to the bar, and sat down near the crowd. I then looked over in confusion, and then Justin's angelic face caught my eye but I stayed with the act and then did my really loud whistle that can capture everyones attention anywhere. I stood up and began to rant. "Hey! Guys! Get the hell away from Justin! He's trying to enjoy his night if you all would leave him alone! Now get away before I make you. And I'm dead serious." I gave them a look to approve that they knew I wasn't kidding and they all slowly walked away.

I ordered a drink when someone came and sat beside me. "Thank you. You just made my awful night so much better." I was about to ask him what he was talking about until I turned my head and saw Justin sitting beside me, smiling. "Oh- um- you're welcome! I couldn't imagine how awful that must've been." He chuckled and nodded in agreement. "It's definitely not pleasant." He then paid for my drink before getting his own. "So, why is such a beautiful woman like you alone here tonight?" I blushed and frowned. "No one's ever liked me. Don't judge... but the last boyfriend I had was when I was 15. I was always bullied. I never knew why." I felt bad for saying that and immediately apologized. "I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you in anyway. Ugh, I suck at this." "No, no you're fine... um.. uh what's your name?" I giggled. "Y/N." He looked at me in amusement and I smiled. "I love that name, wow."

After a few hours of talking we had danced, and exchanged numbers and we had a date tomorrow at 8. I was extremely happy and nervous and excited. Who knew my plan would actually work?

-------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating.

-Peyton