Devil House

It started one day with two girls named Annie and Luke they have been best friends since third grade. They would play every weekend and most of the weekdays. Annie's mom Lucy and her father Rick told Annie that they have to move across town. Annie didn't want to leave Luke because they would only get to see each other at school. Days pasted having less days to hang out with Luke and less days to pack. "Annie I'm going to miss hanging out with you and I will call you every night to catch you up on the baseball team." Luke said to Annie as he said hes good byes. Once they got in the car Annie started to wonder she thought " What house are we moving to anyway, Nothing can be as great as our old house." Annie kept saying that over and over in her head. She couldn't stop thinking about why they would move it the first place if it was only to the other side of the town.They got to the house around six. The rest of the night they unpacked but they decided to stop for the night. That night Annie had trouble sleeping she just missed Luke so much. Around  one in the morning Annie heard crying. Possibly a baby? She jumped looked around her room and slowly got up. She checked down stairs to see if her mom was crying, but she didn't see anybody. She slowly walked on her tiptoes up the stairs so she wouldn't wake anybody. (maybe it was my imagination) She thought to herself. She stayed awake in her bed through out the night until she feel asleep. The next morning which was a Saturday sprung. Annie's mom and dad went to work, so Annie was home alone. She always stayed home alone and she never got scared. She was watching TV around noon when she heard the crying again. She felt scared inside. A feeling she never felt before. She checked the house but nothing. She thought maybe it was a neighbor's baby she kept hearing so she started walking to the door to see. CLASH AHH the light from the ceiling fell and glass became everywhere. Annie fell to the floor and didn't wake up. Couple hours later her mom and dad came home and found her. She was still laying on the floor. But something happened as if someone somehow something cleaned up the glass and put it back together on the ceiling. They took Annie to the hospital and half an hour later she got sent home. Annie was fine nothing was wrong,  but Annie knew she tried to tell her parents. They never believed her she thought it was just a accuse to try and move back into the old house. her mom sent her to bed once they got home. Annie was so tired from the night before she fell right to sleep. She woke up that night in the garage. She tried to go back in the house but the doors were locked. Suddenly the car started and she couldn't breathe. She yelled, screamed, and banged on the door. She tried to get the car door open to stop the car but it wouldn't open. Annie broke the window and she noticed the keys weren't inside. She had on breath of air left and was laying on the floor when everything stopped.Suddenly the car stopped when her dad opened the door. He got mad at Annie for starting the car and braking the window.Annie tried to tell him the truth, but her parents just didn't believe her. She cried the rest of the night. She heard a voice. A girls voice. A little girls voice. she yelled "WHO'S THERE" to the young girl. She didn't answer. Her voice cracked she said in a small quite voice " my name is Krakow". Annie couldn't see Krakow she looked all around the house but Krakow kept talking and she was no where to be seen. When everyone was home Krakow came out to play. She attacked her mom Lucy. Her dad tried to help but the devil in Lucy took Rick and broke his neck she made him dis form. Braking all his bones in his body. You think he died well it just got started. Rick and Lucy started braking stuff in the house to find more stuff. They made the other devils come back from ancient times to take over the town. Annie ran across town to find Luke. Once she got to his house she came in without knocking and stopped fast. She found Luke's mom Rachael and his dad Eric braking Luke's bones and they ate him. She ran out of the house and found nobody left in town. They were all devils. She ran and ran but then it was to late she was gone just like that.