Lollipop Band part 4

"Kyler get your butt over here! We're about to start!" Aiden yells. Both Kyler and the new boy look over at us and walk faster.

"Alright guys, lets introduce ourselves and befriend the newbie," I said to everyone and they nodded in agreement. Aiden and I started off by introducing ourselves. "Hi, my name's Amber and this is Aiden. We're the section leaders of the baritones, and it seems you already know the section leader for the contras," I said pointing at Kyler. "You can introduce yourselves to everyone else now before we actually get started," I said. Then Aiden whistled and everyone huddled around.

"Everyone this is...um...,"

"Aaron,"

"This is Aaron, he's the newbie for low brass," Aiden said. Everyone started greeting him while Aiden, Kyler, and I all stayed behind talking about today's agenda.

"So I'll lead the breathing exercises today and after you can start off the first movement of the piece, Kyler," I said.

"Do you want me to do the music or the movements?" he asked.

"I'll do the movements," Aiden said.

"Ok and after-" I got cut of when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Like before I freaked out and almost punched the person behind me if it weren't for Aiden grabbing my hand to stop me. I looked at who I almost hit and it was Aaron. Wow, I am never going to have a good impression with him. I definitely surprised him because his eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I apologized. Aiden explained to him why that happened and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Whatcha need cuz?" Kyler asked.

"I-I just wanted to introduce myself to the section leaders," Aaron said motioning to Aiden and me. We then took a little time and introduced ourselves better. I'm just so glad he didn't mention anything about before. I would've been so embarrassed, especially if Aiden had heard. He would never let me live it down.

We then started, I started everything off first with our usual breathing exercises. Kyler then took over by leading the stand still of the first movement, stopping every once in a while to fix parts of the music, and Aiden and I took Aaron to help him learn his music. Then Aiden went over and began going over the movements for the first movement, Kyler and I kept Aaron and helped him learn those movements.

After we finished the student run part of practice we got together with the rest of the sections, the drum majors, and the director and began working on the show all together. Aaron then had to go off to the side and do a few stand stills then came in with the rest of the band.

Our show this year is about

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the end of my little Lollipop Band  short story. I was actually planning on making this into a book, but I wasn't sure how much y'all would like it. So I decided to put it on here and see what you guys thought.

Oh and the cover photos are thanks to ThatOneUnicorn_ you did such a great job! I really like them!

Tell me which one you guys like best! And I'll use it for the cover if this story gets enough love!

~Ponydragon21