Prologue

I sat in the chair of the hospital room, searching my thoughts on how I'd eventually could fix this situation. my 4 year old brother Adam was peacefully resting in the hospital bed with all types of tubes and machines glued onto him. It hadn't occurred to me that Adam was feeling ill..he never showed any signs, I curse at myself for being stupid "If only I had gotten him his yearly check ups like a responsible adult would have."

I head down toward the assistance counters "Um excuse me," I anxiously ask the lady at the desk "oh yes miss choi, how may I help you" she smiles "Uh. Can I have Adam Choi's total hospital payment- medication fees and all please" As I asked I couldn't help but feel a gaze burning the top of my head- my eyes instantly moved to the chatter coming from the top of the stair case, there so happened to be seven guys dressed in full black outfits all leaned up onto the railing six of them goofing off and making jokes but one in particular was staring at me- for a Brief moment our eyes met I turned my burning red face  towards the lady again with a slight smile which didn't last long when I saw how much I'd have to pay: $1,506,000 "I can't afford this!" I said my voice rising higher than expected causing the whole lobby's attention to land on me. "Miss I understand but between the medications, the hospital stay and possible surgeries- not to mention Adam doesn't have any medical insurance that could lower your payments .. his life is at stake ma'am.." My eyes flickered down at the possible bill and I heaved a heavy sigh "I understand."

I glance once more to get a look at the boys but they were no longer there almost as if they weren't ever really there. I hang my head down walking towards room 265A where Adam was attained in- thud! "I'm sorry.." I move over to continue my path when- thud! My eyes slowly trailed up the tall figure in my way - a tall man with Glowing skin was smiling cheerfully ~he owns a very unique smile a smile almost box-like~ "Come with me" he snatched the paper I had clenched in my hands - Adam's hospital bill - and he grabs ahold of my wrist pulling me along "What are you doing! I have to get back to my brother!" I pulled my hand almost too forcefully causing me to stumble back and fall onto the floor - in embarrassment I laid there for awhile until his face came into my view ~his beautifully structured face~ he squat down next to me "I have to get your to the boss- it won't be more than five minutes before you'll be back" he said reassuringly, standing up and holding a hand out to me "Boss? I'm not obligated to go anywhere with you or your pretty little smile!" I declared standing up on my own rejecting his help; I begin to walk away " He can help you! And your brother..." I stopped in my tracks upon hearing the words that had left his lips "but~ if you don't want it ..." he taunted "okay I'll go!" I blurted.

The boy lead me to a restaurant inside the hospital- he swung opened curtain like streamers out of the way which revealed an entrance to some place else all the way in back of the restaurant out of plain sight. Once we arrived little did I know that I'd have six others waiting for me - a little not so patiently - "took you long enough" a deep raspy annoyed voice said from the midst of them all "Sorry boss- I had a little trouble getting her here" box-smile kid clarified. All seven individuals studied me up and down "U-um he said you could help" I said gesturing toward the box-smile kid shakily. Seeing this the boys began to mumble to themselves; one stood up walking slowly towards me - his aura made me tense up, his glare seemed almost as if he was digging up all the secrets I held inside..- he was now leaning in closer to my face and whispers in my ear "Indeed I can. But on one condition-" My body's reaction towards the lack of personal space caused a full on body blush -the heat slowly rising to my cheeks.

He took a step back studied my cherry flushed face and let out a scoff and smirked ~
"-Be MY WIFE."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have big hopes for this book~
Please cheer me on! -my last books made me feel like my writing was insignificant and I kinda lost confidence..-
Anyways I hope to have a new update every Sunday:))
Please Comment * Share * Vote *
(Feed back please:/)