Chapter 2

After the boys had arrived to watch over sleeping Adam, The clock read 10:35pm when Yoongi came for me and my things- I didn't really carry much but two or three duffle bags. The car we drove in was a 60,000,000 dollar 2017 Corvette Stingray - I unfortunately only knew because I had a full lecture on the car and design altogether for unintentionally leaving fingerprints on the glass window. The car pulled up to a massive driveway which revealed a massive house leaving me in awe "all the members live here and now you do to.." Yoongi spoke up with a tinge of happiness in his voice. We walked in, the ceiling was very high up and the interior decoration had a very business-man feel to it~ " we have the whole house to ourselves for a while since the guys will all be watching over the kid during the nights. You'll sleep with me from today and onwards." He informed me; I nodded knowing that I didn't really have a say in this situation.

Carrying my bags in one hand and the other placed gently on the small of my back he lead me to where I believe was the bedroom. "This place is big." I look around the room as i unpack some of my clothing; the whole room was basic colors of black, gray and white. "We'll have to go shopping." Yoongi said examining some of the clothes I had laid out. "ahh we really don't have to.. uh I'm fine with what I have" I tell him "don't be stupid. You're representing me now. I need you to look your best" he scoffs putting some of the laid out clothes on hangers and into a large closet "take some clothes and go wash up in the bathroom" Yoongi told me, now laying on the king sized bed. After the nice hot shower I dried myself off and then I started to panic. I HAD COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN MY BRA AND UNDERWEAR! I opened the door slightly and my dark chocolate eyes instantly locked on with Yoongi's dark coffee cream colored ones "hha.." I laugh nervously "Yes?" He asked, I laughed some more and pointed to my bag "what do you need?" He asked a little impatiently "the bag! Can I have the bag.." "I thought you already took everything out?" He said bluntly " yes but I left some important items in there.." I tell him "ohh" he nods and picks it up and starts unzipping the bag; I closed the door and sunk to my feet OH SHIT MY BRAS AND PANTIES ARE THERE I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO GIVE THEM TO ME PERSONALLY FOR THAT SAME REASON! I cover my face in embarrassment when I hear a tsk come from the other side and then shortly after a knock on the door. Opening the door Yoongi looked away holding up a black lace bra and pretty pink Tanga-type underwear "these will look nice on you.." he said, his voice barely audible and his cheeks wore slightly a light shade of red, my eyes opened wide for a bit realizing that he had put some thought into picking out my internal clothes "thank you~" I took the items from him and quickly shut the door. In the mirror my cheeks had also turned color but of course it was a burning shade of red, I quickly put on the thoughtfully picked out interior clothes and then Over them I wore a large light grey crown neck shirt and a pair of baby pink athletic shorts.

Shortly after Yoongi had taken a shower and I waited for him on his large bed- there wasn't much to do but look around the room once again- although this place was nice and all it felt very boring and lonely. Yoongi walked out his hair partially wet and messy he wore a white raglan tee and ADIDAS 3 stripe blackbird sweatpants. "Lets sleep. We need to wake up early tomorrow if you want to be with your brother before he wakes." Yoongi says and we both wrapped ourselves in the white warm blanket we both laid with reasonable distance between us. About 10minutes passed and the only sounds were the soft snores coming from Yoongi and the beat of my pounding heart, I felt completely paralyzed surprised at how  he was able to sleep without a second thought - yes there was space between us but it still made my heart race loudly. I closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep when a pair of hands slid around my waist and I was pulled into Yoongi's embrace; my back firmly pressed against his chest "We should sleep like this." Yoongi mumbled into my hair. Then once again the room was filled with two noises; Yoongi's soft hum and my beating heart.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This chapter i really like. It shows a small sneak peek into Yoongi's and Alacia's relationship for the future :))
This chapter was partially rushed because I want to keep my updates promising so I'm very sorry if this chapter was sort of trash...
I hope this book gets more reads :/ I'm really enjoying the layout of this story so far and I have further ideas for this book in the future.
Once again thanks for reading :)
Please Share* Comment* Vote*