✨I Created A Kookie Monster✨

🦋-One Shot-🦋

A/N
I switch back and forward a lot between Jimin, Jungkook, and the writers point of view. It is not labeled to keep the story fluid.  There is light sexual content. Be advised. Enjoy 🦋

🦋🦋🦋

When Jimin first made it to BigHit, He didn't know who he would meet or what to expect. He was nervous to say the least, but excited to say the most.

What he didn't bargain for was the six cool brothers he would meet.

There was one member though, that stood out among the rest for Jimin and he knew immediately that he was the one.

However he was younger than him and he debated if that would be an issue or not. What was not up for debate was how sincere his feelings were for him.

They were all in the rehearsal studio and Jimin simply couldn't keep his eyes off of Jungkook. He likes him so much! His feelings were his own, but they were to strong to ignore.

So.......he begins his campaign to win the younger over. Starting with compliments. All of which fell on deaf ears. Jungkook didn't like Jimin like that, but Jimin was determined to win him over.

He knew he would have to put his feelings aside and not take it to heart when Jungkook rejects him. He's young and he doesn't understand these things but Jimin is determined to lay the groundwork that, of course, leads to him.

"Kookie, you look nice today."

"Thanks."

"You look really nice today."

"Thanks."

"Do I look nice?"

"Nope."

"Do I look cute?"

"Nope."

"Give it a rest!" Hobi kicks in, "Nobody thinks you look nice or cute."

Jimin runs over to push Hobi.

"You say I'm cute all the time!"

"That's true. You are cute, except when you're asking other people if you're cute. Then it becomes, you know.....not cute?"

"What the hell does all of that even mean?" Jimin says.

"It means drop it. He's never going to think you're cute!" Hobi laughs.

Jimin turns to look at Jungkook. He knows exactly how to win him over.

"Kookie Monster." Jimin says.

Jungkook shakes his head at the name, reluctantly answering.

"Yes."

"You hungry?"

"Yeah!!" He said perking up. Running over to Jimin.

"You wanna go eat with Hyung?"

"Yes! Hyung. Can we get Ramen and Smoked Seaweed with sticky rice!?"

"Yes, kookie. Anything for you. Let's go! You wanna come with us?" Jimin asks Hobi. He turns to look at Hobi with a 'I know what I am doing' smile.

Hobi just rolls his eyes.

"Yes. Only because I'm hungry. Jeon Jungkook.  You better watch out for Jimin. He's a little methodical."

Jungkook hears nothing as he has food dancing in his head. Jimin caters to Jungkook faithfully. He always tells him how much he likes him. How handsome he is and feeds him constantly.