2:Broken Record

A/N:
Thankyou to everyone who has started to read my book I will try to update chapters as quickley as possible.
Please vote and comment as I would really appreciate it and also tell me your ideas and opinions as I will definitely incinerate them.
Gxxx

-------------

I fineshed up school still questioning what type of guy Carson was meant to be. was he just trying to rope people in with a nice guy act or was it not an act?In the end it wouldn't of mattered because me and Snow are too unpopular for anyone to hang out with and he'd probably catch onto that soon.

Me and Snow scanned the front of school for my brother he was meant to be outside here like he usually is.My brothers the only one who can drive other than mom.I hadn't got my license yet so I had to  rely on my brother to get too and from school.However he's not the most reliable person in the world.

My Brother has always been more favoured he's always been praised by family and friends about his sports especially but the main reason he's more favoured would probably be because he and my mum have the same features the dusty blonde hair and dark eyes tall slim figure.And as me I had my dads features I always thought I was almost resented for that like I was a reminder of him and his teardrop eyes and auburn hair.I tried not to think about the subject of my Dad but that didn't really help much.Ever since my Dad left, my brother has tried to act like some man of the house controlling people,he doesn't realise we're only months apart but he still treats me like a baby.

My brother drove almost cm in front of us in his obnoxious red car already accompanied by his friends Brandon and Jesse Brandon had dark skin and deep brown eyes Jesse had olive skin which complemented his muscular figure and light brown hair they were both elegible to be male models (me and Snow thought so anyway) I finished appreciating the boys looks when Alex looks at me directing his eyes at me to get in the car.

The guys turn there heads towards us
"You girls joining the party tonight?"one of the guys said curiously
"Were busy tonight"snow replied with a nervous grin.
"Busy,what going to a different party"Brandon joked sarcastically
We both rolled are eyes in reply and sighed.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

We arrived back home and Alex quickly ran in with the guys so they could start preparing for the party.Me and Snow also dash to get supplies for our riverdale episode Snow grabbed some crisps and I grabbed two cans of 7up.Me and Snow passed some more guys arriving with some alcohol unloading it from there cars it had only been 5 minutes back and the party was already starting I knew our mum wouldn't be happy

Me and Snow went into are room and logged into my Netflix we went on to watch several of our favourite shows such as gossip girl vampire diaries and pretty little liars.whilst this was happening the house was filling up with people faster and faster we heard people chanting to songs and loud yelling for chugging down drinks.There had been a few occasions where people mistook my room for a make out area which I was not to happy about.

Me and Snow had been cooped up in my room for hours now with just Netflix to keep us company which to be honest wasn't the worst thing in the world.
"Nooo" Snow sighed
"What?!"I replied
"My Mum just texted me saying I need to be back now or I'll be grounded,she thinks im causing havoc at the local party,what she doesn't know is I'm doing the exact opposite"
Snow groaned several times after that
"I'm really sorry Griffin"Snow said sincerely
"It's fine I'll survive"
Snow left the house to walk back.