Chapter 2: Speaking Of Assholes

Chapter 2.

~Heba Pov~

I begin to move my lips down Kiara neck and I moved my hand from her hair to under her chin, pushing her head up making her neck stretch up so I could have better access to it. I bit my lip and was about to go to lick up her neck but I was snapped out of my lust filled gaze by scream from my brother.

"Heba!" Yugi yelled as he folded his arms across his chest and shook his head then pinched the bridge of his nose.

I stopped in my track and turn my head slightly to the others as I smile nervously. Tiara was laughing her ass off. Joey was scratching the back of his head.

I slowly brought my head down from Kiara neck and looked at my twin brother. I rub my cheek with my finger as I stuck my tongue out slightly while sweat drip down the side of my forehead and l gave a small nervous giggle then turn my head and widen my eyes and poke out my lips.

"Um.. It wasn't what it look like." I said nervously as I shrugged my shoulders and hands up. Tiara covered her mouth trying to hold her laughter but fell back on Yugi bed and laughed even louder.

"Heba, just shut the hell up" Yugi giggled at his brother as shook his head.

" Well, damn" Joey said as he scratched the back of his head then look at his watch. "Oh well look at the time. We should go...before things get even awkwardly. Yugi phone beep and he went to look at it.

"Yeah, Tea, Ryou are already at The Zone and waiting from us" Yugi said as he checked his phone.

"Alright! Yugi your driving so uh shot gun! "I yelled as I ran out the room..

----

~Yugi Pov~

I rolled my eyes at my brother then grabbed my keys and headed out the door with Kiara, Joey and Tiara to the car. We all got in, o blasted the music loudly and bobbed my head to the music and Heba danced in the passager seat as I drove down the street.

"Y'all two are really hype up tonight" Tiara said as she laughed.

"Yeah, cause it Friday night and you know how The Zone is on Fridayss" I said happily as he danced in his seat.

"Right, but let try to keep this drama free tonight" Kiara said.

"Ha! You know that gonna be impossible right." Joey said.

"Yeah, specially with those two being there. I swear Yami always trying to start shit" I said as pulled into the parking lot.

"Yami? Ha you got it easy. It's always on sight with me and Atem. We go blow for blow always. Yugi, I'm going to tell you now, soon he try something..He gonna see gumdrop and lollipop!" Heba said as he punches the air.

"Wow! gumdrop and lollipops, like really Heba?" I said as I stopped the car and took my keys out. Heba just laughed and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Your so stupid" Tiara said as she giggled.

"It sounded more bad ass in my head" Heba said.

Everybody laughed, I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Alright, let go" I said and we all got out the car and walked into the place.

We all were greeted, me and Heba was getting fist bump, and back pats as we walked through the crowd to our table that was at the back of the place. The strobe light shine different colors all over the room. We sat down in our order at the table which was me and Heba on the right side with his arm around Kiara shoulder which who is sitting in the middle with Tiara and Tea and Ryou and Joey on the left end. We all place our order in for our drinks.

"I'm surprise, we haven't ran into the assholes yet. Normally they are here before us" I said as I sip my drink and everybody laughed but then suddenly the music stopped and everybody looked to the door.

"Speaking of assholes" Ryou said as he folded his arms....

End Of Chapter 2.

Hope you like it!