chapter three.

I woke up and decided to get dressed in my new clothes today. I can finally get back to my old self. I decided on white skinny jeans . With a black crop . Then I decided on my new black and gold Adidas shoes. I then walked into the bathroom and done my make up with natural colors and a wing. I then messily curled my hair.

I was finally done and I walked down stairs. I saw Adrian and smiled.

"We'll hello dear you look beautiful" she said and winked at me.

"Thank you I tried" I smile and laugh.

Lars walks in hes in black skinny jeans that have ripps in them with a white t-shirt and his white Nike shoes.
He looked at me and studdied me for a second.

"Your showing a lot of skin and what's up with the makeup. Take it off" he says looking at me.

I stand up and walk up to him "I will not take it off. I like it and I dressed up today instead of being in your hoodie that I haven't given back yet" I laugh. He just looks at me and sticks out his tongue.

"Fine" he sighs.

"Oh lars leave the pore girl alone she looks beautiful" Adrian says

"I didn't say she didn't look pretty I just don't understand the concept of makeup mother"lars replys

Adrain just giggles. And shakes her head.

"Wheres the boys" I ask.

"There getting ready" lars replyed.

"Ready for" I say hoping he'll continue

"You'll see tonight... Oh that reminds me mom we'll be at the races" lars says.

"Races " I ask

"Yes I race for money it's illegal but ehh" lars replys.

"That's dangerous" I say to lars. He looks at me

"Come on we're going to meet up with everyone" he grabs my hand "bye mom" he yells

"I don't want you to race" I stand and look at him.

He scoffs "and why not I've done this for years"

"Because what if you get hurt"I say and look down

"Awe you care" he laughs and covers his heart.

He looks at me and notices that I haven't looked at him. He walks over towards me and lifts up my chin. We make eye contact and my heart starts racing.

"I'll be fine as long as your there with me" he says and kisses me on the forehead.

I look at him "why did you just do that"

He smiles "no reason come on get in"

I get in and look at him.

"Why are you so rich" I ask the question that has been bugging me for a while now.

He laughs and looks at me.
"Sweetie I'm a Mafia leader"

I look at him wide eyed
"W-what"

"Yes my family is in a Italian Mafia" he says.

"Really so should I be scared of you" I giggle he looks at me a chuckles

"Nah not you" he responds.

We have been in the road for about 5 minutes and he said that it'd take us a couple hours. I start getting bored so I turn to him.

"Can I turn on the radio"

"No"

"Why not"

"Bc I said no"

"But I'm bored"