Breance-- Ricardo

Soooo I'm sure most of u guys heard this but Rico ships Breance😏 So if some of u didn't know on Tony's live stream Lance and Breanna were sitting next to each other and then Rico was like "Awww Breance!" And of course Brea, being her typical self, leaves the camera and says "Ummm bye" or whatever. To me, Breanna just doesn't like being shipped for some reason! Especially with Lance. But😏😏, someone on Instagram posted a pic of her and Carson Lueders and the the caption said  "ooooh" and then Breanna liked it... so I'm here like "Do u like him Brea???😂" but yeah.

Now in Lance's side of the story... May I just say, Lance is a freaking player! (Btw I'm not saying this like I'm annoyed I'm saying this as in I see it really really funny😂😂) Soooo I'm really confused with this whole Lance and Genneya thing. Are they dating? Cuz Genneya gets really comfortable with calling Lance 'babe' in live streams or they ALWAYS hang out. Also idk if u noticed but Genneya usually likes pictures on Instagram with Lance in it. Soooo yeah. But another story😏😏 When Rico said "Awwww Breance!" Lance blushed. I mean Lance gets REALLY comfortable with Breanna sometimes. Like he hugs her from behind and touches her arm A LOT.

What do you guys think about this? Do you think Lance and Genneya are dating? Or do you think if Breanna gives Lance a chance things could work out?

^^^^i mean there is a chance tho. To me, (my opinion) is that Lance likes Breanna. But just doesn't really show it 🤷‍♀️

PLEASE PLEASE no hate🙏🏼 bye guys 👋🏽 stay tuned for next chapter💓