I Have The Last Word.

So to carry on with the story! Since I found my nice little picky thing I want to do with it.

Chapter Three: I've Got The Last Word.

Mellie had learned of Olivia and Fitz's getaway to Tokyo, as they had returned from the G8 summit. The plane ride was full of devising plans, and one was Olivia ruining on Mellie's parade about Defiance. She had conquered up a plan, about Defiance. To tell Fitz, Olivia made the deal first and seeked out everything. Mellie was inside snickering at herself and her way to keep Fitz tangled to her, smiling when she saw both Fitz and Olivia openly admit to his party that they intended to marry. Her mouth dropped, "Now wait a minute," spoke Mellie. Which earned a glare from Fitz.

"Don't want the lady of Defiance, being your First Lady, oops, Fitz, honey, let me fill you in," cooed Mellie as Cyrus watched on from the wings.

"I already know," snapped Fitz, "And don't you dare be a conniving little fool, you don't push me!"

Mellie was taken back, "Fitz, I can explain,"

Fitz glared,  "No! You will not! I will not understand, beyond capability believe you! You ruined me, let alone you and your little CYRUS, which I know you're out there! I wanted you gone, so you should go. You can both kiss my re-election goodbye." 

Olivia stepped in, "I was honest with him, because that's what you do when you love someone. I was honest that I agreed with for Defiance. I am not blackmailing him to get what I want, to get him out of the claws of a possessive nasty manipuative witch! There is no gain here, it will end badly. So if you want any snippet of poitical gain and capitol, I suggest you leave with peace. That goes for Cyrus too," spoke Olivia.

Mellie was dumbfounded; but she did what was told, but they knew for sure it would not be the last of her antics, Fitz sighed and pulled Olivia into the Oval. "Did she really just play that card? Why do I feel like I am losing my mind?"

"Because you are," spat Olivia, "You just outed us to your republic party, asking for support with this trying time and that you never intended..."

"Liv," warned Fitz. Moving to capture her in a heart threatening kiss, as their lips moved in sync, Liv pushed away. Fitz glared, but sighed, "I love you. You will be my First Lady. I will make sure we get a life together; regardless of the outcome. You are the forever I've been waiting for, don't keep pushing me away. I need you here, I'm nothing."

Olivia sat down on the couch in his Oval office, and looked around, "You love this place?" 

He nodded, "But I wouldn't want it, if that means not being with you."

Olivia sat down, "Do you honestly think we can work?" 

Fitz nearly laughed, "Yes, I think we can I know we can. We're gonna have babies," he watched her smile grow larger, "Two babies, I think" Kissing her, "We're going to be happy."

Olivia left to go devise a plan with her associates, and Fitz waited out as his party came in and explained to them, that they would be behind him if he was certain this was not petty games because of the new news of Defiance. Fitz assured them, that his and Liv's love was legitimate and true, and one of the honest things he has in his life right now. 

Mellie came in, with Teddy handing him over, "I don't want him."

Fitz face saw red, "You don't want him?!" 

"No, nor Jerry. But I want Karen," spoke Mellie.

"Why only Karen?" snapped Fitz.

"Cause Jerry is your fathers, after he raped me, and Teddy was a consolation prize for me, but he's more yours than anything," walked out Mellie. 

Fitz nearly fell to the floor, "Raped you?"

"Yes Fitz, that's why I ruined our marriage," snapped Mellie. Fitz almost said don't go until, "OH, I was sleeping with Andy while you were running and being governor, Karen is Andy's." 

"Goodbye Mellie," snapped Fitz, heading to his desk to ring a DNA tester for both Karen, and Jerry. 

Fitz feels heartbroken about Karen not being his, and confides in Liv about Jerry may not be his and what else Mellie said.

Does the results prove true? Is Jerry his? Is Karen Andrew's? Wait and find out!