chapter one

"Nina, time to wake up you dont want to be late for your first day of school."thats the first thingi hear."Ok mom im up." i get in the shower and think about my dream. Once again i dream of two astreanians.A black and white one.A gold neckless and berriens.I turn off the shower and blowdry my hair then head downstairs. My mom is washing dishesand dads reading the paper.I sit down atthe table and start to eat."Did you sleep well dear." I looked at him and say,"I had that dream again." He lookes at me and says,"Nina we talked about this.Its just a dream.It dosen mean anything."I smile at him and say ," I know I think its cool." I finish my coffee and head out the door. I walk down the street and i see a group of kids walking and laphing. I smileat them and think to my self,"wow it would be great if i was friends with them."  Then a boy with red and black hair comes up to me and walkes twords me and says,"Hi you must be the new girl.Im Yuma and these are my friends."I smile at him and say ,"Hi I'm Serena.But my parents my parents call me Nina." He lauphes and says,"Thats cute ill call you that." I smile and say ," That's fine."Yuma holds out his hand and says ."Let me introduce you to my friends."I take his hand and walk to his friends."Hay everyone this is Nina. These are my friends.Shark and his sister Rio, Tory, kato and Jaden.I smile and wave. Tory looks at us and says"Com on guys were going to be late for school."                                                                                                                                                                _SKIP TIM       I get my gym clothes on and head outside.I say Yuma and he waves at me. I run to him and we start to run on the track. Yuma trips and falls. I lauph." You ok?"I help him up and I gasp.Its the necles from my dream. I point at it and say ,"Were did you get that?" He looks at me and says my dad gave it to me.It hold es my friend Astrel." And like a command, Asterl comes out . We bothe gasp and says,"Its you."