Chapter 1 :

*Knock, knock*
"Open up John, its already 6'o'clock in the morning"
*more knocking*
What?  Where am i?  I woke up from my bed, puzzled. Immediately i grabbed my phone to see what time it was. Gosh, it was early. I wondered who would be knocking at my door this early in the morning.
"I thought you said we'd be doing some exercise this morning,  why do you always have to slouch off? Sometimes I think you're just like a cat"
Uhhh.. Good morning, Sarah.
Well.. Umm.. I had to prepare some projects for the upcoming school events and I stayed up really late last night. Sorry I'm still a bit hazy.
"That doesn't matter, change your dress fast. I'll meet you at the park by 6:40. Be there quick"
Okay!! And just like that she left again.

Well I've known Sarah for more than 10years and she is the type to achieve something simply by hard-work. She is always a good friend to me and truly cares about me. Maybe she is a bit pushy at times but well, She is Sarah after all.
Now, inorder to describe her, she is more or less just like a boy, except with a good look. According to me at the least.
But my other friends saw her as a beautiful angel, and them, stating that I have been blessed to be able to be her close friend. Even saying that I am blessed and unfair that she is even talking to me. Which felt funny as of my current state.
She has blue eyes much like the ocean blue. And a blonde long hair, which really shines out whenever she talks and smiles. We are technically of the same age. But I'm a month older. Still, she is way more mature than I am.

So I went to the closet, changed my dress and ran out as fast as possible. I'm out of breath and when i checked my watch it was 6:45. Whew! I ran fast.
"Ehem, John!! You're late by 5 whole minutes"
Ohh Why now??  I ran so hard my lungs were about to fail. And now you blame me just because I'm 5 minutes late?
"Don't you know how precious 5 minutes is?  It's like the length of almost two songs!? "
I laughed, knowing that she is joking again and appreciating her kind smile.
Well, so where are we going know?
" I was thinking maybe run a few miles towards North?  The morning scenery is awesome from there"
Okay sure, You're the boss!
She smiled again, as always her smile really makes everything better.

"Say, how's your classes these days? I Know you're busy but, please try to make time so that we can hang out more like the old times. I really miss those days"

"I'll try"
Back in the days of my youth. Me and Sarah used to always play together. Laugh together and sometimes when we are not together, we used to get so lonely that we cried, till we are able to go to each other's house or talk to each other on the phone. But things are a bit different now.
"Oh look, John, its soooo beautiful. Have you ever seen the cherry blossom leaves falling from the sky like this?"
I rarely went outside so seeing such a site was quite an amazement to me as well.
"So? What are you planning to do today?  You know, because of these vacations I really don't have anything to do, honestly speaking that is"
Well, i don't have anything much to do either but I barely do anything in the first place, coming to think of it.
" Hey, why don't you come over to my place this afternoon? "
Sarah was thrilled by this suggestion.
" We could maybe think of something to do, after all its a long time since we hang out together"
"Sure, I'd love to"
She smiled and as the wind blew harder, the leaves from the cherry tree falling upon her hair. It was quite a sight to watch.

"Look, John isn't that Dave? You know the one who used to be in Science class, we should say hi"
So we ran to greet our friend.
"Hey Dave how are you enjoying life? " Sarah asked
" Oh! Sarah, John, glad to see you guys. Holidays got me hard. I'm trying to study but can't. I wish school starts again soon"
"You're always thinking about studies, loosen up its a VACATION. You should meet  more people"
*Sarah laughed*
"Oh you guys! We'd be graduating soon, we need to plan for our future. Why am i even explaining this now? I have to go, i'm preparing for a new project"
"Okay, sorry to interrupt you" so the both of us bade him goodbye.

"Wow! People can be so indulged in stuffs they like, huh! "
Sarah too agreed.
Honestly, i didn't have much friends to begin with. I was the loner type and Sarah kind of helped me out of my shell. And because of her I met one of my good friends Sam.
Sam, well he is a cool guy, he is cheerful, dark brown eyes. And a totally black hair. But nevertheless he is pretty popular as he is an actively involved in sports. And Needless to say many girls had a crush on her.

Okay, moving on, our high school life is pretty much simple, and a walk in the park, at least to me. Classes weren't​ all that hard. But Sam would always end up failing on the last subject.
Well, Sam is Sam after all. But everybody still likes him for  it.
Maybe Sarah too, who knows what is going on with them.

Oh! Did i mention there is also a girl in our class named Lily, she is a popular one! She had beautiful brown eyes and a long black hair. And she has such a good heart too.

"Hey John, you're zoning out again. Hello? Snap out of it!! "

" Hey don't interrupt me like that"

"It's getting late, plus i have to do chores for my mom, we really should get a move on"

"Oh right, i had to help my Dad too"

''Well, I'll see you in the afternoon then"

"Sure"

And so we each ran to our home. On my way I saw Lily, she was wearing a Black t-shirts and a jeans, her eyes stood out even more!! I stood frozen for like a second, and i tried to avoid her because i was shy and I'd be overreacting.
Just as I was about to take a turn..

"John!!! Is that you? "
Her voice, so sweet like an angel's. Why? Why does she even know me?
What will I say? So many questions came into my mind,

" Hey Lily, I was just about to go home. I can' t believe you even remembered me"

"We ARE in the same class, how could I not notice. Plus you really helped me at times"

I blushed, not knowing what to day anymore.
"Yeah... Soo what are you going to do today? "

" I was just going to the mall, had to do some shopping, wanna join? "

Now I was even more nervous. I felt soo nervous that I felt like my heart just froze. I wish i could just be knocked unconscious and be buried deep in the centre of the earth.

"I..I...I..I had plans with my friend today"

"Oh thats okay"
She smiled. I was sure I died a bit there.
"Well, see you after vacation"
She waved and said bye, I waved back.
And just when she can't see anymore. I ran like I was being chased by a dog, I was happy, excited and at the same time hated myself because I couldn't even talk to her properly
Gosh I hated myself.
Now I have to help my dad and afternoon is with Sarah.
What a day this has turned out to be.........