Diary of a tomboy chapter 3

"Hey, Guys what's up with all these girls? They look like they've just seen a freaking Greek god" I Said to Luken, Josh and Mazie.

"Cause there is two new guys at our school! I'm guessing you understand everything now" Mazie said.

"Oh... I see" I said.

"Oh, There they are now" Luken said. Josh pointed. I really wish he would talk.

I looked over to see a guy with Blonde hair green eyes and was tall. His brother had Black hair and green eyes, He was about the same height.

I suddenly felt a little sick to my stomach when I looked over to the blonde again.

"um guys, I feel a little sick i think I'm going to go home" I said and got up and left.

Mazie's pov.

'That was weird.' Josh wrote. I really wish he would get over the not talking thing he hasn't talked for 2 years. He told me this in confidence that he doesn't talk because the fear of saying something wrong and hurting someone then losing them. He thinks its his fault his parents got divorce or that it was his fault his sister ran away 2 years ago. She came back!!! a week after.. But she went to go live with her dad. I have to admit i have had a crush on Josh since 4th grade.

It's heartbreaking to see him like this.

"Yeah, it is..." My head still in the clouds.

"Maze, Your heads in the clouds bring it back down to the ground please" Luken said.

"Oh sorry... And right when she looked at the blonde one she felt sick... That's exactly like when i--" I cut myself off quickly..

"When you what?" Luken asked.

"When i left home for a whole week for sleep away camp" I said Nervously. Darn it blew my cover.

Josh looked at his lap then looked at me and made a signal that a note was coming under the table.

I grabbed it and read the print on the green napkin. 'Your lying, but nice save ;)' He oviously knew that Luken had bought it.

I smiled at him. The lunch bell rang. Meaning Lunch was over. Everyone jumped scared by the bell, (hah see what i did there ya know like saved by the bell ok ill shut up now...) Our school's bell was really scary it sounded like a fire alarm.

Authors note- Sorry its so short i really want to read a book so i want to stop writing here. Not that i have any readers to this story.. but still sorry its shorttt

~~ X (That means like 'blowing a kiss')