Chapter 7 *Short*

Time skip 5 years

GUESS WHO GOT THEIR LABTOP FIXED DIS BITCH WAPOW okay on to the story now bye for now.

Lucy's pov:

Its my 18th birthday and I'm soooooooooo excited. Hannah went on a mission about a week ago and she still isn't back yet. Natsu, Gray and Erza is a different story. Erza grew in ALL places (*cough* boobs and butt *cough* wut I didn't say anything or type I guess). Gray still has a stripping habbit but I don't think nun of the girls are complaining about that except for Cana. And lastly natsu hmmm still has pink hair; still won't go on trains; still hates Gray and scared of erza; still looks cu- I mean like our old natsu hehe but more grown up. And for me I got boobs dats about it............yeah..............OH the pups ain't no pups anymore they are full on wolfs.( media and lucys and Hannahs wolf form looks exactly like star and blood okay..........okay.) thats enough explaining for now. " Yo luce wanna go on a mission with me and happy tomorrow?" natsu asked me "sure why not i could use some extra jewl" i replied.

~1 HOUR TIME SKIP~

Im currently walking through the market place with Natsu and Happy by my side . "luceeeeeeeee im hungry" Natsu wined "then go get something to eat" "i got no jewl tho" "To bad to sad im not giving you any of my jewl" "Butttttttt luceeeee" natsu wined "dont you 'but luce' me" I mocked back( was that used correctly i dunno but ima continue).

~~~~small time skip~~~~

Its been around 15 minutes and i still haven't found anything I mean yeah theres a few cool bits of jewelry but nothing catches my eye .........*sparkle* *sparkle**shine* *shine*................. Changed my mine ohh pretty (thats basically me while shopping) . Its a gold necklace with a turquoise gem in the shape of a heart. (i dont have pic sorry but you can use your imagination :)). "Excuse mam how much is this necklace" i ask the woman that i belive owns the booth " that necklace is around 700 jewl but for you beautiful young lady it'll be 500 jewl" she replied 'score woowoo' i thought to myself "thank you mam ill take it and thank you for the compliment" after that i payed her the 500 jewl and put the necklace on and if looked fabulous (its not called being gay its called being FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!). Now im trying to find that pyro that ran off wheres any place that serves food that spicy hmmmm 'sweet and savery bakery' no ' Subway'(i dunno imnot creative) nah 'spicy chicken' nah 'sweet and so-' wait ;'spicy chicken' sound like a good place to look. i make my way over there and as im on my way i keep hearing....... is that screams............and 'NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM' yup natsu's in here. I make my way into the restaurant and i see a table with around 30-40 plates on it and a pink hair pyro with a blue cat. the first thing that comes to my mind is 'im not paying they are working for this one'. "HEY LUCE" O.o i've been spoted "hey natsu ima head home now while you two clean up our mess and pay your own bill. BYE" after i said that i run out of the restaurant. good thing i wore my combat boots and not heels good decision lucy.

(A/N) sorry for anyone that got any notification from this saying that i have updated my book. I wrote this while I was in middle school and while I was fine with it back then for a while now I've been thinking it over I no longer wanted my face to be on my profile. Thank you for understanding.

dats all for now boob bye