minecraft pocket edition: the new updates

It was a new world where mason&Elias and I where in forest that we spawn in. I was a minecraft expert but mason was a good miner. Elias he just a beginner because of he just got minecraft pocket edition last Xmas in 2013 and how it's 2014 crazy is it. in this forest I look for a cow or a fat pig. Elias just was acting like minecraft is assassins creed which is a different video game I always look at mason like he is a slave minding for his master. Elias was killing pig like if they where guards form assassins creed. mason and Elias had been best friend's. Elias always thinks at mason a

minecraft pro but I think I know More than mason in minecraft.  

                                             ok let's tell about are minecraft pocket edition story....  

Elias ran a way form the spawn point mason stared to giggle because of  I was telling a joke about a cow that was have sheep.

mason and I just look for Elias in the forest but no luck. mason said I going for a mine. After a minecraft day I build a wood log house mason and Elias had to get so shelter or mobs would eat or kill them. I also stared a mine for some supplies. I heard a wolf out side by some loot. the was some bones and then I tame the wolf. I look in a distinct It look like Elias I ran to the shape Its was a man with white eyes and a green mix with blue shirt and purple pants. he look at my stone pick axe then pick it up taking a warm up swing. he look as he was going to murder me. next thing I ran to my house seeing Elias and mason I thought at I was just seeing stuff. next I wake up says passing out is not a part of minecraft. mason tolled me at we are stuck in minecraft pocket edition. I screamed like a little girl. mason said at I was sliced in on my back at was cover in old blood.

Elias walk in Alex are you ok you wrecking ball Elias said. hey I guess I then said and mason said at I was a attacked by herobrine. My back shocked with pain. mason yielded Elias it is not stopping said said mason to Elias. I ask what was going on about the it well not stop thing. mason crafted a cake to calm me down. Elias ask if I feel like I was poisoned. I said yes then Elias said I'll get you some healing potion for some of the pain to go a way. mason let's get Alex on his feet and kill herobrine...