The kiss

Two months later* Tessa has been asked to team 10 and now lives with jake and the rest. Jake and Tessa are dating and everyone knows it. Tessa has a small crush on chance but is not ready to admit it. And chance as a hella lot of feelings for Tessa as well...what will happen?
Tessa pov
So team 10 is in Las Vegas!! So far it's been great but I really miss jake. Him, chance and Anthony are coming today because they had to shoot a video for their new song 'Ohio fired chicken'. I can't wait to see him
Skip to when they are arriving
I'm waiting very impatiently, on a lawn chair out by the pool, when jake came up to me and gave me a big hug. He seem kind a down but I brushed off. I'm going to ask him what's wrong and get back to the hotel. me Erica Jake chance and Anthony all walk back up to the hotel once we got in there I took Jake's stuff and put it down in his room he followed me I close the door and locked it.
"Jake what's wrong you seem down?"
"It's nothing" he said
"Obviously it's not nothing since your so down now tell me, please jake"
"OK FINE! I'm a little upset because everybody is shipping you and chance"
"Really oh come on it's going to be fine"
Later in the day//Jakes pov
I was Vloging when I came up with a great idea with chance and Anthony. we said that chance could ask Tessa to marry her and I could ask Erika, since that's what everybody was shipping on social media, honestly I wanted to ask Tessa to marry me but then all of my fans would get mad trust me it's happened before. So it happened I went up to Erika when we were eating frozen yogurt and sits "Erika it's time to take jerika to the next level, I think you so beautiful and we get along so well, since we're in Las Vegas I think it's a good time to ask you.....will you marry me?" Erika then said "yes jake I will marry you" I didn't mean any of the words I said. My face seemed glum because this made Tessa so sad but when chance bend down on one knee and said " hey Tessa um.. we've only known each other for a little while but I think...I think your really beautiful and uh I wanna spend the rest of my life with you...Tessa Brooks will you marry me" Tessa's frown turned into a big smile and then I got even more sad she said "umm yeah!"

Tessa's pov
Skip to wedding

We did all of the wedding things and it was time for chances vows. I looked into his amazing handsome light eyes and at the moment I really loved chance. He's so sweet and omg his vows are amazing he told me how much he liked me and how he turned that like into a love and I really think he meant it. Then the time came "ok you may kiss your bride" the officiator said. Then me and Erika kissed our new husbands. Erika and Jakes kissed stop but me and chances was still going we didn't want to stop. Finally we did and I look over at jake and he was gone....