Dementors

Dementors
3rd year

Draco's pov

Today was the first Quidditch match with me and harry dating. No one knows.

We've been dating for 3 months. We plan on meeting before the match begins.

I see him get up and walk out the doors of the great hall. I follow.

I'm pulled into a broom cupboard. It is really small. Me and harry have only kissed once.

I want more. It is harder to restrain being so close to him.

"Hey Draco!" he whispers.

"Hey scar head!" I say smirking.

"Don't call me that you blonde git!" he says playfully shoving me.

"Well lets get to the point! We no matter what will not let each other win because we are dating!" I say simply.

"Okay deal! So pretty much don't let the other win because you find them attractive" harry says in a deep voice.

I like when he uses that voice. The next thing I know my lips are against his. He moves his hands to my neck.

We then pull apart breathless. "Wow!" we both say. Now its gonna be way harder with wanting to kiss him on the Quidditch pitch.

I find him most attractive on the Quidditch pitch. "We should get going! Plus your hair is a mess!" I say.

"My hair is always a mess!" Harry laughs. "But my hair isn't plastic though!" he adds. I scowl as he laughs.

We both leave the cupboard and head for the Quidditch pitch.
~~~~~~
Harry's pov

Today was gloomy. It's was pouring out and thundering out.

Me and Draco are flying side by side. Then a bolt of lightning went straight by Draco's head and he flew of course.

I saw the snitch and raced upward. It got darker and colder? I knew this feeling.

They started to surround me. I saw Draco in the distance. His eyes widened in fear as I slipped from my broom and was swallowed by darkness....

Draco's pov

Harry slipped from his broom. I felt like my whole world was ending. But I have to save him.

Even if it exposes us. I went faster than I ever have in my life. I couldn't lose Harry.

I heard gasps at Draco Malfoy saving Harry Potter his enemy. I caught Harry. I wrapped my arm around his waist and landed hard on the ground.

Dumbledore ran to us. Ran. I will never get that image of Dumbledore running out of my head again.

He took Harry too the hospital wing as everyone stared at me.

"Are you shagging Harry!?" Ron Weasley asks.

"I could say I am snogging Harry!'' I say flashing him a grin. Him and Granger stared at me in shock.

"How?- When?- Why?-" they were stuttering.

''I best get going! Gotta visit my boyfriend!" I say. I head to the infirmary erupting into laughter.

At least harry was okay...