Chapter 8

During the school week, rumors began to spread. As much as i thought that the high school rumor act would disappear in college, i was utterly wrong. People walking up to me, asking if i was in a gay relationship, insisting that i was sleeping with men for money since it was a bit strange that i came all the way from the south with enough money for college". I immediately denied all of them, including the dating rumors about Taehyung. It doesn't help that Taehyung is one for PDA, constantly touching my face and even grabbing my butt. He even kissed my ear in art class, making the kids behind us whisper quickly. I grew distant with Taehyung in public, trying to make it only seem like were just friends. Denying any compliment, avoiding the flirts and touches, doing anything i could to stop the whispers. I noticed that Tae was growing a little hurt at my friend zoning, but i resumed our kind-of-a-relationship once we entered the dorm.

We were on Taehyung's couch, and i was kissing the older males neck sensually. Soft breaths fell out of his mouth, his fingers wrapped in my hair. I licked along his collarbone, my fingers drawing circles on his bare stomach. He whimpered my name, "Ah.. Jungkook... w-wait.." i immediately stopped in my tracks and pulled away, looking into his eyes. "What's wrong, hyung?" Taehyung's hands move down to my shoulders, he swallowed his words and looked away from me. "Jungkook... what's been going on with you..? Y-you refuse to show you love me in public, but act like everything is normal when we're alone. I feel like... i feel like you don't love me anymore..." Tears suddenly fell from his eyes, and he wiped them away in between silent sobs. My chest began to feel heavy, "Nonono hyung, i-i just... people are spreading rumors about me... and i grew scared that something could happen to me or you. I didn't want people to know... but hyung.." i swallowed my tears and pain, "i love you, i love you a lot hyung. Im just w-worried that ill lose you. " i couldn't fight the emotion that seeped out of me, and tears came out of my eyes as well. Taehyung pulled me into a hug, crying with me. "I love you too Jungkook, i love you so much that words can't describe it. Im sorry for not recognizing your feelings appropriately... i love you so much." We were fully on sobbing now, hugging each other tightly. "No its not your fault hyung, i shouldn't have been so selfish and told you from the start. Im the one who should be saying sorry." I pull away to look at him and pushed the hair out of his face. I quickly engage in another hug, tears falling on his neck slowly. Suddenly, the door clicks from the outside. It was one of Taehyung's roomates, a rapper named Yoongi. He sighs and pulls his keys out of the lock, "Can you guys like, go cry in your own room or something?" Taehyung chuckled at him, still holding me in a hug and pushes the tears away. "No hyung, me and Jungkook oppa are having a moment~. Go rap about Hobi hyung" He sniffled loudly. I felt my face flush from the sudden oppa nickname coming back, "Taehyung!" I pull off of him and roll next to him, wiping my face as i try to hide my previous tears. Yoongi frowns at us, "Ok, i totally did not need to know that you have an honorifics kink, especially for a little boy. Don't let V take your V card, kid." Yoongi walks towards his room, smiling slightly. "Hey thats no fun! Your word play isnt funny hyung!" Taehyung yells at him before Yoongi slips into his own room.

I look to him confused, moving to hold his hand. "My stage name is V, and V card is-" I quickly set my palm over his mouth, "I know what a V card is, hyung.." His licks my hand and i pull away, wiping my moist hand on his shirt. "What~? Has Jungkook oppa not lost his virginity yet~?" Taehyung asks in a teasing way, pushing my nose. I hide my face against his shoulder, "Don't harass me hyung.." He giggles at me, "That's okay, me too." Taehyung replies reassuringly, "So, random question, would you have sex with me? Like, not right now because we just cried for like 15 minutes but would you consider it? Just a random question.." He asks, playing with my ear. I felt my entire face go red and i dug my face between his neck and the cushion. "Taehyung..." i said quietly, squeezing his hand. "I'd have sex with you Kookie, because i trust you and you love me." Suddenly, a thought comes to my troubled mind, ''How could he just say this so casually?!?' I pull my red face from my embarrassment crevice, and look at him while still managing to avoid eye contact. "You'd do it with someone you aren't in a relationship with?" He scoffs at me, "Well, do you want to be in a relationship with me?" I smile at him shyly, still frowning, "Maybe.." Taehyung smiles back, "Come on baby bunny, just say yes already." He mutters irritated from the unsure' lie that came out of my mouth, and i rest my face on his neck. "Yes.. hyung.." i mumbled. He pulls on my earring, "What did you say? Yes? About..?" I feel my embarrassment flow up to my throat, "Yes, i will go out with you." I said a bit louder, closing my eyes. Taehyung was giggling, he pets my hand with his thumb, "Aw baby~. Quit hiding and come give me a kiss." I pushed my body up and planted my lips against his, but only in a quick peck. He stretches his arm out, pulling my arm with it and my body half on top of him. I rest my nose on his cheek, settling my other hand on my jaw, "So, Jungkookie, since you're so keen on sex with an established relationship, would you ever have sex with me?" I sighed at the reoccurring question, "Why is it such a big deal to you to know if i'd let you in my pants or not? Maybe that's just for me to know, and for you to find out hyung." I said quietly. He scoffed again, "Maybe because im attracted to you in that way, and i want to know when to stop myself, hm?" I grin at his response, 'This guy is too nice, he's thinking about consent even though he's talking like a 14 year old..' Taehyung turns his face to rest his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes. I blow on his lips, "I wouldn't say no to sex with you, is that good enough?" I whispered, eyeing Yoongi's door. His eyelids draw back, and he looks almost shocked, "Wait seriously? You'd actually want to have sex with me?" He asks, almost acting like he was expecting a different answer. "Yes hyung, I'm serious." He chuckles slightly, folding our elbows from the outstretched stance.

Suddenly, Taehyung gasps slightly, and an excited look spread across his face, "Do you want to have sex now? Yoongi won't hear us if we go in my room, and if he does the door will be locked anyways!" He releases my hand and holds my waist, leaning over to sit on top of me. "Ah, No way hyung!" I said in a sort of squeak mixed in with a chuckle. Taehyung was now completely over me, tickling my waist slightly. "Come on Jungkookie~ let's do it.." he mumbles on my neck, laughing quietly as his fingers trailed my waist. My laughing got more intense as i squirmed beneath him, trying to push his hands away from my hips. I knew he wasn't going to actually pressure me into it, and that he was only teasing, so i let him proceed to ask without an answer. He continued to plead against my ear, holding down laughter from the tickling experience. I slowly started to tickle him back, and he gradually turned to full out laughter as i pushed and poked into his skin. "NO! NO no nO momma stop! Hahaha!" I laughed at him, "Momma? Do i look like your mother Taehyungie?" The taunt made him deny more, laughing loudly in between. His hands stopped ticking me a while ago to protect himself, but he wasn't doing a very good job. We heard a door click, and Yoongi had stepped out of his room. Both of our heads turned to him as the torture stopped momentarily, "Ok.. Just making sure you weren't doing anything other than tickling or making out." Taehyung started to explain to him about the tickling and telling about our new relationship status, but i caused some interference with light touches that made him giggle and push my hands away. Yoongi just sort of sat there listening, almost with an uncaring look. "That's really nice Taehyung... now can i watch my soap operas?" He asked, but signaled us to move off of the couch anyways. I never realized how short he was until i stood up next to him. "Go make out in your room or something." Taehyung started to make fun of him silently, making the both of us roar our in laughter as we walked to his own room. I jumped onto Taehyung's bed as he shut the door quietly and locked it. I rested on one hand behind me, and curled my finger to make him come towards me, "Come here, boyfriend." I said, raising an eyebrow at him. He grinned softly, before running towards me and jumping on top of me, planting a large amount of kisses everywhere on my face.