Chapter 1 - The End? Again?

The Doctor had just gone through the whole alien mashup thing again, this was the moment when Clara disappeared, The Doctor was ready to stop Clara from disappearing, as soon as The TARDIS had shut down he quickly shoved the wibbly lever up and flicked the 3 gold switches, The TARDIS went into lock down, nothing could get in and nothing could get out. "What's the matter." It was then that The Doctor realised that he couldn't leave, he began to break down and he started sweating. The Doctor could only see The TARDIS getting smaller and he was trapped in a tiny tiny space. He started hyperventilating and Clara started getting scared. The Doctor was crying little tears.

~BLACK OUT~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doctor finally woke up in a hot sweat, he was feeling a falling sensation. The TARDIS was actually falling, rapidly... Rapidly and fast... The Doctor lifted himself up and he flicks switches, he ran to the other side of The TARDIS and saw a scared Clara lying on the metal floor. "Hello..." he said with a smile, "How's life!" Clara stared at The Doctor and started to talk. "A little scary but that's ok...?" The Doctor laughed at Clara and ran round flicking switches here and there. The TARDIS made a loud crash and stopped dead still, it threw The Doctor on the floor tumbling down trying to grab onto Clara or anything else that was in front of him. The TARDIS interior was throwing random sparks round as if it was aiming to hit The Doctor and Clara... The metal was cracking because of things falling from the roof, the floor gave way on Clara... She fell into 'The heart room' (The heart of The TARDIS)... She screamed...