0000017

He still can not believe that Jimin just give him his  phone number just like that.

It's not he doesn't like it but in this generation there's too many bad people.

"Text him? Or Call him? What to do?." He even search it on google and google answerd 'Call him' yep believe him or not it's your choice guys so back to the story.

"Yoongi hyung? Are you ok? I'm going to Taehyung hyung house ok?!."

"Just don't go home late ok?!." He shout so his younger brother can hear him.

Yoongi checks Jimim's number so he can save to his contacts and Minutes of thinking

"+06-14-143."

"HELLO?..." Yoongi cannot control his laughter becauase jimin is so cute, his face and his voice are too cute for Yoongi "is this a prank? Jhope hyung? Stop ok, it's not funny." Yoongi can feel jimin's voice cracking because of nervouness.

So Yoongi straighten up "Sorry jimin, this is your yoongi hyung? Remember the guy in the market?." He smiled.

Seconds of waiting "Yoongi hyung? Ah! I'm sorry about earlier ok? my mom calls me soooo you know hehehe so hyung what are you going to say to me?."

Before answering him, he let out a deep sigh "Ok so i mean, 3 weeks ago  i bumped to trash bag with full of unknown letters and i get corius to i brought it with me... hello? Are you still there?."

"Yes yoongi hyung and?."

"Ok and i read a few letters and there's one letter that the letter's owner have said he have a pink hair not like he actually said it do you get what i mean?." You can tell that Yoongi is nervouse because the way he explain it, he jumped one another.

Yoongi can hear jimin's breathe "So you guess it was me right hyung? Because my hair is pink and  I can tell it's mine because my letters is missing too."

"So you wanna meet up or something you know so you can get your letters?."

"I'm free tom. I'll just text where we can meet, thank you hyung, i have to go now byeee." Jimin said.

"Ok then bye."

You can tell yoongi is happy... right.