Part 6.... continues

His pov

I was numb listening to her and seeing the love she holds for me. Am I good enough or worthy for her love. Because all I did was mislead her and finally dumped into the asylum and gave her the No.13.

I'm at fault,I always found a good friend in her and not more than that. Even knowing that she loved me so much.

This was her version and mine is different from her from every angle.

Our board exams were over and I pestered my parents for an outing and they agreed,I asked we would take Sany and her family.

My parents weren't happy to hear her name and after too much pressure they did. We all were set to Goa.

I was happy that I would be going with her and enjoy and spend time with her and do pranks with sany.
We enjoyed a lot and then sany pushed Samy to water.

All got scared and my heart stopped beating ,I froze. Her hands I could see only that,I went to her and took her from the water and she was in arms. It was bliss, goosebumps erupted in my veins.

She looked like a child and I placed her on the sand. I saw sany with her head hung low and they were blaming her.  I knew she did for fun but that's my girl ( Samy)and her life. I did control my anger from shouting at her and bent down to give her the first aid . Before that I saw her chocking the water out.

I smiled and hugged her. She didn't respond and detached from the hug. I looked down and called the worried parents. They came running.

They were concerned for her and asking how she is,is she feeling well,is there need to go and meet doctor. She smiled and said she is fine and looked back.

Mom dad where is Sany

Don't speak about that careless and irresponsible girl

But

She is like that. Let us be back we know what to do

Mom and dad she is a child and if you punish her then I won't speak to you guys

They had to agree and she seemed worried. The parents took her to the cottage. I stood there.

Later I was at the shore another person' s presence I felt and saw her Samy . Her hair was dancing with the wind and I looked at her without blinking my eyes.

She turned to me and smiled.

Thanks for saving me

It's my ...

Sany she didn't return and I'm scared for her. Can you find her

What she didn't come to cottage. I'll find her

I know she will be upset and she is kid at heart. Tell her I did fake that drowning and remove the guilt from her. I love her very much

I now knew she is beautiful inside and out

Please be with her always. I know she distance her from everyone. But she seems happy around you and I know the hide out of you both.

You know. She is my bestie and I'll be always with her

Thank you. She is my little sissy and she left the place.

I looked everywhere for her and found a figure sitting on the sand and then unexpected happened she hit me with a stone.

Stupid girl cleaned the wound with salt water and I pecked her forehead as the assurance to her that we will be like this forever and she can find me in every step of her life.

We were coming back and mom kept her legs and for my surprise Sany sat on my lap and Samy was close to me. Her hand was touching my leg and my hormones made me grab her hand and when the car jerked I kept my hands around the waist of sany preventing her from fall and another hand holding Samy.

The two girls of my life and they mean everything to me and no one can replace them in my life either.

Moths passed rapidly. A Valentine's day and day before I met Samy at the lift  and asked me to meet the next day at the terrace.

I told her to come before sany  comes . She came and I was happy. She stood near the water tank and I told my feelings and said I'll wait for her answer.

She didn't look at me. She was going I told her I'll wait for her answer. She nods her head.

She didn't reply and I held her hand and made her stop

You don't love me

When I said that

So you love me

I didn't say that too and went from there.

Hope I wrote to your expectations.