The dare ( part two)

It was 20 years later, everyone was all grown up. The bullies had kids now. One of the bullies had a boy named Omar who went to the school Mariah use too. The other bullied had twin boys named Leo and Hudson who also went the that school. Mariah watched both families carefully and followed the children to school everyday until they turned 10 years old. The first day of school after their 10th summer birthdays she waited until the kids got out and started walking home. They got in front of the warehouse and she began to call their names. "Omar" she said in a scary voice. The boys stopped "Leo" she mumbled. Then she yelled "Hudson, come to me" the boys looked around trying to find where it came from. Then Omar saw something. He tapped his friends on the shoulders " guys" he said as no one paid attention "guys" he said a little louder "GUYS LOOK!" As they looked the warehouse doors busted open with the words "come to me" written on it. Leo said "lets go home" but Hudson wanted to see what was in the warehouse. Hudson slowly began to walk towards the door, Omar shortly followed behind him. Leo was too scared until Hudson screamed with fear " LEO HURRY UP" knock him out of it. Leo runs to catch up to the others. They all saw a shadow walk behind them, they turn around slowly and sacredly to see the biggest scariest............