Mystery Boy

It was about 6am and had to get up for school. I was still a bit tired but whatever. I got out of my comfy bed and dragged myslef to the washroom. i washed my face and started up the shower.

*25 minutes later*

I got out of the shower and blow dryed my hair and curled it to perfection. I put light make up on, just a bit of eyeliner and mascara.

I walked back to my room and got dressed. It was summer so I put on a LA tank top and white destressed shorts. I put a light coral sweater in my bag because it was a bit cold out.

I went down stairs and greeted my mom and dad good morning and helped myslef to some eggs and toast, and a small cup a tea. While i ate my breakfast, i searched my phone for any missed texts and notifacations. I texted my best friend Ally and told her I'll be leaving in about 10 minutes.

I left the house and arrived at school just in time to hang out with Ally for the morning.

"Hey ally" I say and give her a hug.

"OMG hey Jessie I haven't seen you since summer." and she hugs me back.

We walk and talk about what we did over summer and plans for the school year.

We walk in to the school and grab out layout for semester 1. Turns out me and Ally have the first same class together. great. my first class is english. my second is photography. my third is geo and last is gym.

We only have gym for one year out of our whole 4 years but still I hate gym.

Me and Ally walk into out first class and as soon as I step foot in the class I spot a gorgeous guy with brown hair and green eyes. I sit in front of him and Ally sits beside me.

"Do you have an extra pencil?" I hear a a small British accent from behind me. is that him? OMG

I turn around " yeah sure.....hear you can keep it." I turn back around and do my work.