Run Forest Run

After English passed by , I said goodbye to Ally and headed over to my Photography class.

I got held up in the hallways by other people greeting me and asking how my summer turned out , to be honest my summer was pretty boring , so I'm slightly glad that were back in school.

The bell rings and I realize that I'm still in the hallway talking to one of my friends Shawn. Brown hair , hazel eyes and damn he could sing well, but he was my best friend so I could never date him. I hope it stays that way.

We both laugh and nod at each other and start running our separate ways. I start running but before I reach my class I hear a voice a very familiar one may I add.

"Thanks for the pencil" there stood on the other end of the hallway the mystery boy who had asked for my pencil in English.

"No problem , but I kind of have to go to class now " I said talking really fast.

" Why the hurry , no need to run . Here's an idea , skip class" the curly boy said as if he'd actually think if skip on the first day back.

"You're joking right ?" I reply very bluntly .

" You think I'm going to skip class on the first day back? You're insane" I tell him off as I turn around walking again to my class.

"That what every body says" and before I knew it he was standing in front of me . how did he do that?

Ignoring what he had said I ask,

"Weren't you just like a mile away for me ?"

" I wasn't that far" He jokes .

"You were on the other end of the hallway " I explain

"Well maybe you should go to the eye doctor , because I wasn't that far away" he says.

"No I'm pretty sure I saw you , you were at the other end of the hallway. how dis you do that? Can you like run without making noise or something ? or are you like that girl from Twilight how can appear and reappear in different places?! that would be cool ." I explain kind of getting lost in thought.

" I'm none of those things . but I know what you are " he said with a smirk. guys and smirking these days!!!

"Oh please tell me what I am? I would love to know. Enlighten me mystery boy" I press.

"You . Are . Crazy " he says very slowly .

" I can speak English , I'm 17 not 5." I sort of yell.

" You're late" he tells me with another smirk . God I wish I could just slap it of his face.

"What?" I ask not understanding what he's saying.

"You're late " he says but then continues "for class" he says and as soon as the words leave his mouth I start to run .... no run is an understatement , I sprinted to my classroom.

Before I enter the classroom I hear MB * Mystery Boy* say

" Run Forest Run!!"

I laugh and enter the class. Tired and confused.

Who's Forest?