Chapter 1: The Big, The Bad and The Good.

Amelia's P.O.V:

It was late one Saturday night and I was on my way home from the homecoming game back in my high school, I was there with my best friend Allie but she had gone home with her douchebag of a boyfriend Daniel Valentine. You see Daniel doesn't even love Allie he's on;y using her for sex which is clear to see to other people put Allie is so blinded by "love" that she can't see it. Before Allie went out with Daniel the fuckboy we used to be the outcasts of STIHS that was until Daniel came into the picture now I'm the only outcast in school while Allie is having the time of her life with Daniel, I quickly glanced at the time and it was 11:56pm and I didn't like being out late so I decided to take the alleyway that lead to my house. I didn't know the danger that lurked until i got shoved against the wall by a man who looked to be in his late 40's and what he said next quickly worried me "Give me your purse sweetheart, and you won't get hurt" he said in a way that made me feel sick to my stomach.

"Not a chance you prick, I don't have to give you anything," I said almost with full confidence but regretted it when he decided to pull out a knife and graze it across my stomach, "You shouldn't have said that sweetheart, now you have to pay." but before he could stab me he got shoved off of me almost viciously, I cowared in fear because I thought that the mugger had brought back up. "It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you," the   second person said, that's when i decided to look up and that's when I saw him, "w-who are you?" I asked almost scared of my own voice,  "My name's chase, and what is the name of my damsel in destress?" he asked while holding out his hand to help me up.

"My name's amelia," I replied that's when I got to see what Chase looked like, he came into the light and he had light brown hair that had a cute little quiff at the front of it, hazel, green eyes that shined in the light when he smiled and he had a little beauty spot on his chin, his smile was to die for it was so cute, I was in awe when I saw him, he almost looked like an angel. 

"Come on, let me walk you home. You've had a rough enough night," Chase said as he took my hand to lead me home. I knew at this moment that I may have found my true love but I didn't know about the biggest secret he was hiding from me.