That One Friday Where It All Started

One day on a Friday I was with my friend Harley at 7th period. At this time I was a sixth grader at Robert Fulton College Prep. Harley and I were talking about how I should get a boyfriend and me as usual daydreaming about it and thinking whom it would be. Harley suddenly shook me , telling me that we should go hang out with another friend Betzida. I of course said sure why not and we walked over to her. She was hanging out with a boy who was also in my class but I just never talked to. His name was Rodrigo. The bad boy/ fuck boy of the grade. Not to mention he was really cute. We all got along great and him and I became really good friends. After school that day I stayed in an after school program with my friend Harley and I told her " I think I like Rodrigo" she smiled and said it would make a cute couple. But I tried to ignore it because I know that I would never get a boyfriend. Little did I know that was going to change very soon the next week. Question is... was it for the better or worse. You can decide that.

~

~

~
{authors note} Haii, well my name is Adriana and hope you like my book. In this book you will see what happened a while ago and if it affected me in any way. This is sort of like a love story that has a no end kind of thing. So if you end up reading all of the book and commenting and following me I'm the kind of person whom follows back. Including this one I have many other books I'm working on so I hope you enjoy.