6

I run into my bathroom in a panic. Now im passing back and forth in front of the toilet there is only one thing on my mind. I NEED THIS FOOD OUT NOW.

Even though I know that glancing in the full length mirror on the other side of my room would be a big mistake, I defy the rational side of my brain and glance. It was only meant to be a glance I swear, but my eyes found themselves glued to my reflection and extremely bloated stomach.

Look at yourself!
You're fatter than ever!
Get it out. Get it out. Get it out!

I reach for my toothbrush and without hesitation, I shove it down my throat. Realising I had done it too hard and most likely bruised the back of my throat with my desperation, I pull it out and slip it down slowly, I gag. Nothing. I do it again and again and all that I'm doing now is making my eyes water.

I try one last time, thinking to myself that if it doesn't work this time I'll stop. And then it happens. It didn't feel the way I wanted to feel. I wanted to feel accomplished and successful but I just wasn't satisfied, I look in the toilet bowl and realize that it was only a quarter of what I had eaten. So I continued.

-------TIME SKIP-------

After I had finished and finally felt empty again, I slumped myself next to the toilet. Exhausted.

*beep beep*

I reluctantly remove my phone from my back pocket, thinking that it was almost definitely one of the dicks from school probably giving me a lecture about how I should kill myself and why.

Phil (STRIKER) lester wants to be friends on Facebook

*beep beep*

Phil (STRIKER) lester has sent you a chat

This is the last person I expected but probably the best I could of hoped for.

----------∆----------

Sorry for not existing for a while, my phone was broken... Not that anyone really reads this lmao