Chapter one (S4E01)

The Mikaelson group was walking through the woods,they didn't knew where to go, their last "home" got destroyed by bandits they were lucky that they could escape. "So..where exacly are we going now?" Kol asked "I don't know" Klaus answered, "we walk until we find something". It started to get dark, and cold too. Marcel walked next to Davina, his adopted daughter, "How are you Davina" he asked her "I'm fine" she smiled "just a bit cold", he gave her his jacket. "Thank you she said and smiled again. One hour passed again, when they saw a big building, a prison.

 "What the bloody hell?" Rebekah asked "A prison" Elijah said. They walked to the gate, when they saw people inside. "Hey" an asian kid yelled "Who are you?" "We are a group of people, as you can see" Kol said "I know that idiot" he yelled "How did you find this place?" "It's kinda big you know?" Kol said "You can see it from far far away". "Enough" Klaus yelled "Please, we have no food, no water, nothing left", "We are peaceful, we don't want to harm you people". "Fine" the kid said "I will get our leader here, he will decide" with that he ran away. 

"Great" Hayley said "We're never gonna get in". "Oh don't be so grumpy" Rebekah said. "The gate opened, the kid and a man walked out. "Hi, I'm Rick." the guy said "and this is Glenn". "I have some questions for you" Rick said "Go ahead" Elijah said. "How many walkers have you killed?", "too many to count" Klaus answered. "How many people have you killed?" "Some" "Why?" "because they were threathening my family". "Okay" Rick said "Come on in". They all walked inside, "I'm gonna introduce you to Carol and Beth,they are gonna take care of you" Rick said "We will talk tomorrow, good night" with that they walked into the Prison. 

They soon found two woman one looked like late 40, the other couldn't be older than 20. "This is Carol" he pointed at the older woman, "and this is Beth".Rick left them alone with the two woman "You must be hungry" Carol said" Come on, we still have food left" after they ate they got Cells to sleep in. Cami and Davina were in one Cell, Klaus and Elijah were in one, Kol and Marcel shared one and Hayley and Rebekah one.

The next moring they all went outside, where Rick was already waiting for them. 

"Good morning" he said "I hope you slept well" he smiled a bit. "I want to talk to your leader today, the others can get to know the people here". Klaus walked away with Rick. Everybody went their own way, which was quiet strange they usually never leave each others side. Davina walked to some kids that were standing near the gate."You can't give them names Lizzi" a boy with a Sherrifs hat said. They were talking about the walkers outside the gate."You coming to story time tonight?" a girl asked "Uhm, yeah" a boy with glasses asnwered."See you Carl" the girl said and walked away with two other girls and the boy,"Hi" she said a bit shy. "Hey" the boy with a sherrifs hat said."Are you new here?" he asked "Yes, we came yesterday night" she answered "What's your name?" she asked "Carl, what's yours?" "Davina"she said. "Did they show you around yet?" Carl asked "No" she said, "then come on, I'll show you around."

Rick and Klaus sat down to a table, "So" Rick began to talk "How long have you all been together?", "since the beginning of this" Klaus answered, "they're my family, and I will never leave them. Even after this is over", "That's my plan too" Rick said, "I really hope we can become one group, and that there will be no problems." "I have to say, you seen to be really nice people" Klaus said grinning, "Same goes to you" Rick said and they both laughed a bit.

They walked outside, to a man with a crossbow on his back. "Daryl, this is Klaus" Rick said and introduced Klaus to Daryl, "he and his group arrived last night" "Nice to meet ya" Daryl said and shook his hand. "Pleasures all mine" Klaus said. They saw Glenn and Cami, they were walking next to the gate.

The day passed really fast, the Mikaelsons got to know everyone.It was night when Hayley woke up because she was thirsty.She went to get water when she heard chewing noises. She walked to the cell and started to scream.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger whoops, I really hope you liked this chapter :D