Chapter two (4x02-4x03)

She couldn't believe her eyes, he one kid that she saw this morning was a walker, and ate one of the men, who was sleeping peacefully. The walker turned his head to her and started to get up, Hayley turned around and ran away, screaming for help.But nobody came.She tripped over a gun that was lying on the ground.She picked it up and wanted to shoot him,but the gun was empty.She got up, right before he could grab her leg, and ran again. She ran outside and climbed up onto a Guard tower,then she passed out.

The next morning Rick and Carl were out feeding the pigs, later Cami joined them. "Hey" she greeted them, "Good morning Cami" Rick said, "Hi" Carl greeted back.

They were working quietly when they heard somebody scream. Rick started to run, "You two get into the tower with Maggie, don't argue" he told them and continued running. Carl and Cami looked at each other and ran,they saw Michonne heading back to the prison.Carl was opening the gates while Cami tried to distract the walkers.but they got through the gate, Michonne jumped off the horse and was ready to kill the walkers with her Machete, but then she tripped over a small rope. Carl shot one of the walkers in the head, at the same time Maggie was already down and helped Michonne.

Rick,Daryl,Glenn and Marcel were running into Cellblock D, many people were already killed, Daryl and Glenn were killing the walkers, while Marcel was looking for survivors."Nobody here" he yelled and ran to the next cell, he found a little girl, she had tears over her face. "Come on, let's get you outta here" he said and picked her up.He passed her to a woman and ran to Daryl,Rick and Glenn, they were standing in a cell, looking at a walker with an arrow in his head.

They were heading to another cell, where Rick just stabbed a walker. "No bites, no wounds" Rick said, "I think he just died". "Horribly too, pleurisy aspiration"a guy said. "Chocked to death on his own blood" Hershel added."Caused those trails down his face", "I've seen them before on a walker outside the fence"."I saw them on Patrick too"Daryl said."They're from the internal lung pressure building up-- like if you shake a soda can and pop the top"the guy said. "Only imagine your eyes, ears, nose, and throat are the top."

"It's a sickness from the walkers?"Marcel asked "No, these things happened before they were around." Could be pneumococcal. "Most likely an aggressive flu strain."Hershel said. "Someone locked him in just in time." "No, man.Charlie used to sleepwalk.Locked himself in."Daryl said,"Hell, he was just eating barbecue yesterday."

"How could somebody die in a day just from a cold?"Marcel asked "I had a sick pig, it died quick."Rick said "Saw a sick boar in the woods." "Pigs and birds. That's how these things spread in the past." Hershel said "We need to do something about those hogs."

"Maybe we got lucky. Maybe these two cases are it.""Haven't seen anybody be lucky in a long time."Marcel said "Bugs like to run through close quarters. Doesn't get any closer than this."

"All of us in here, we've all been exposed."Hershel said.

8831

Hayley woke up and looked around, she hit her head pretty hard. She slowly got up and walked around, people were running out of the cellblocks. "So it wasn't a dream" she whispered and climbed down the ladder. She saw Cami,Carl,Michonne and Maggie, "Guys" she yelled, they turned their heads to her."What happened?" she asked, "Walkers in block D" Maggie said, Rick came out of the block and Carl ran to him, and hugged him.

"Carl."Rick said,"Dad, I'm sorry.""I didn't see you come out"."It's okay."Rick said","I'm here.I'm fine"But back away."
"I had to use one of the guns by the gate."Carl said
"I swear I didn't want to.","I was coming back."Michonne said
"I fell,They came out and helped me."
"Are you all right? What happened in there?"Cami asked "Patrick got sick last night,It's some kind of flu.It moves fast.We think he died and attacked the cell block."Rick said, Hayley didn't said anything.
"Look, I know he was your friend and I'm sorry."Rick looked at Carl
"He was a good kid.We lost a lot of good people.Glenn and your dad are okay, but they were in there."Now he was looking at Maggie
"You shouldn't get too close to anyone that might have been exposed, at least for a little while,Carl,all of you."
"Patrick was fine yesterday, and he died overnight?"Cami asked
"Two people died that quick? We'll have to separate everyone that's been exposed.That's everyone in that cell block.That's all of us.Maybe more."Rick said
"We know that this sickness can be lethal. We don't know how easily it spreads.""Is anyone else showing symptoms that we know of? We can't just wait and see."Maggie said "And there's children.It isn't just the illness.If people die, they become a threat.We need a place for them to go."Rick said."They can't stay in D."Michonne said
"We can't risk going in there to clean it up.","We can use cell block A."