Boyfriend Lauren

Chapter 2
(Lauren Pov)

"Sup its lauren and this is my story as a fuckboy"wink.

"Manii give me back my phone",I yelled at my bestfriend."No you're always texting girls to hook up with you!!",Normani yelled back.

"So it's just a fuck and leave please give me back my phone",I whine as I chase her around my apartment.I cacth up too her and,tackle her to the ground.

"Ouch lauren, fuck you",normani yells at me.

"Love you too",I say as l walk back to my room, l get a text from Justin too go to the mall.

I go in my closet and, get some black jeans,black shirt and, my black jordans,finally my signature fuckboi beanie.

I sag my pants,and grab my keys."Mani l'll be back going to the mall",I yell out to her.
"Ok bring back a Beyoncé hat for me"she yells back".
"Buy your own shit bye",l yell before closing the door.

I got to my range rover 2017, l hope in and drive to the mall while texting Justin.

Texts:L-lauren J-justin

L-where you at bro

J-At the entrance dude hurry your ass 🆙

L-watch who u talking to dude l'll beat that ass😈
I smirk to myself

J-you ain't go do shit, anyways I heard there's this fine ass Youtuber 😍

L- Try me white boy,really she's probably straight and girly 😒
I shake my head while pulling up at the mall.

J-probably but we gunna check her channel out soon,you here yet you always late damn😤

L-I'm here damn I'm coming white boi😑
I laugh as I go to the entrance of the mall and see justin.

End coverstation

I walk up to justin and,dap him up. "Sup bro looking fresh trynna snatch I see", I say to him while wiggling my eyebrows.
"You already know dude gotta get the ladies", Justin says

"Ha yeah for a min till I get them", I smirk at him.
"Very funny Lauren lets go",Justin says,while shaking his head

We walk in the mall,first going to footlocker, my favoirte store. I pick out the blue jordan 7s,and go up to the couter.

  I see this fine ass latina with brownish hair looking at me. I smirk and wink at her, causing her to blush. I buy the shoes and go up to her.

"Hi babygirl what's your name?"I say to the mystery girl. She blushs, "I'm Lucy , nice to meet you," she says back.
"Well, Lucy your beautiful, I was wondering if l could get your number".

"Lauren hurry your ass up bruh"Justin says.

"Excuse him but what do you say",I glare at justin and look back at lucy.

"Um, it's ok, and yea here, "Lucy smiles, She gives me her number.

"Thanks beautiful I'll text you",I smile back.

"Um, see you around and l'll be looking for that text back sexy" Lucy says and winks.

I smile and walk to justin who's waiting impatiently."Let's go idiot", I say to him and hit him upside the head and walk past him

"Finally! Ow"Justin yells out in frustration

We buy few more things like more clothes and go to the food court.

I get up and get Chinese, we eat and leave after I get 6 more numbers from girls. ,I chuckle to myself from how easy girls sworn over me.

I say bye to justin, and get in my car and drive home.

I get out the car get my bags from the mall and go in the house after unlocking the door,I go in the kitchen get a glass of water.

I Carry the bags and put it on my bed. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and get changed into boxers and a spiderman shirt.

I say goodninght to normani and check my phone.

I see a new Youtuber notification, but I ignore it and go to bed.
Who new that I would have regretted looking at the new notification.

Hello guys thanks for 16 votes and commenting l love you guys get this up too 24 or 34 votes for 3rd chapter
Hope you guys enojoyed and liked laurens pov

Did lauren make a mistake passing camilas youtube video?

How is camilas youtube channel going?

Stay tuned to for those questions to be answered bye follow social media:liyah_104 and Snap:liyah117