Call of the wild

Prologue
Wind buffeted the trees and sent ripples across the lake, leaves were being blown around in the gusts. Above the lake a cliff overhung, it was covered in bushes and thick plants. A green eyed kit ,Birch, held onto the undergrowth as she hid under nearby bushes. Her black and grey pelt didn't protect her, she was freezing. But she knew that this was the night, she couldn't leave tonight. She saw her chance and pounced, landing squarely on the shoulders of her light brown older sister, Maple, yowled and rolled over, squashing her attacker, her amber eyes glinted in the chance of battle and she unsheathed her claws. Birch got up quickly and they hissed and spat at each other, Maple launched herself forward and raked her claws down her sisters side, blood welled up quickly and stained the floor. Birch gasped and a huge gust of wind left her stumbling towards the edge of the overhang. Terror gripped the edges of her mind, the dark water below her seemed to be growing, yet staying in the same place. The Tufts of grass that she had dug her claws into shifted, he sister looked town to her, best out, chin high. Gloating. Maple had a look of pure hatred in her eyes and the realisation kicked in, Birch was about to die. Not in a brave way, but out of her family and sisters pure hatered. She fell, her claws felt like grass finds and her body a feather. Worthless. Water engulfed her and she felt all emotion part for the overwhelming spear of betrayal, she couldn't hear. She couldn't see. She couldn't breathe.

This is the end of the prologue to my story
I should probably warn anyone who reads it that I get writer's block often and so I won't be uploading very often. But I will when I can!