Chapter 5

A/N: I might end this reading series here because I don't really feel too happy about the way it has been going.

The cats that surrounded her were confused, exasperated and scared. She didn't realise that they were all waiting for her to speak. She sighed and slumped down onto her side, unwilling. She knew what her voice was like, she knew who these cats were. She knew that if her voice was heard that they would remember it.

The cats of Sunclan. They were the cats from the forest, and they were wild. They remember cats by voices and scents. They are normal sized cats with soft fur.

Their territory was surrounded by 3 others,

Pineclan, they live in the pine trees where the ground is marshy, they have a short temper. They are usually tall, with with fur

Rainclan, these cats live near rivers and hunt fish. They are small with sleek fur

Gustclan, they are the shortest cats around here and their fur is matted down from the windy moors and chasing rabbits.

She gulped, my eyes were hurting so much right now and even though they were starred and wide. Birch wouldn't open them.

"She won't speak or open her eyes, do you think she is blind? Or possibly deaf" her temper was rising and she couldn't control it. She blocked out any of her feelings and howled in agony. Her neck hurt after it. The cats around her meowed in union, picked her up and started to pick up their pace.
She gulped unaware of what she could've started.