The Manager's Daughter (One Direction Fan Fiction)

© Copyright 2012

Prologue

My name's Roselyn, but you can call me Rose. I live in London England with five boys. These five boys, well they're not normal five boys, they're quite famous actually. You see, these five boys are Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne. Yeah, yeah those five famous boys live with me. You must think "OH HOW DOES SHE KNOW THEM?" Well I know them, and live with them, because my dad is their manager. Right now they're on break in L.A.

We used to live in the United States, but when dad got a job oppurtunity here in London he snatched up, making me leave all of my friends from the U.S. I guess this is 'my new direction' Things in London aren't so bad though, I obviously have the most amazing best friends. The boys are my only guys friends. They won't let any other guys be my friends cause they say they'll have "other motives" cause I'm "too hot." It explains why I haven't had a boyfriend for two years, well maybe thats not all the reason, still. I have red hair that goes to the middle of my back, and bright blue eyes. My skin tone is light but I'm still always a little tan, not sure how that happens. I have a pretty athletic body, I was in gymnastics for six years before we moved here. Now I just run on the treadmill and do pull ups when I need it. I'm 5'6 and I'm 17 soon to be 18 in about a month. I think that's all about what I look like, eh who cares?

I have some girl friends too, but it's really hard to get trustworthy friends when you live with One Direction. I normally leave that part out when meeting new people though. You probably wonder how I survive living with five guys? Honestly, I'm not sure of that myself. I never was a girly girl and most of my friends in the U.S. were guys. Plus my mom died when I was five and dad never even thinks about getting into another relationship. I admire the love he had for her, but sometimes I wish he would find a girlfriend, even though he has no time. He barely has time for me! I guess that's where daddy direction and the rest of the boys come in.

So there you have it folks! My name is Rose and I live with One Direction. And maybe, possibly, have a slight crush on Liam, but no one knows that!

__________________

Ok I have a chapter for this written, but this is my new story idea. I have so many story ideas floating around right now but I'm gonna complete atleast one of my other stories before I start any others! Thanks for reading, let me know what you think. comment, fan, vote, whatever floats your boat(; I'll post the chapter in a while. love you all<3