The begining part 1

We start at an elemental house of the water tribe leader James with his family. During this this time all the elemental people are at war. The elements are water, fire, wind, rock, ice cloud, and form.

"That's it you two go to bed!" James argued with his 2 children John and Jenna they're twins. "No thats not enough father, why wont you listen to us!" Jenna said. "Yeah take the time to listen to us, your children. I mean no one will listen to us but they'll listen to you" John said. James looked at them both wirh discrace and anger, "No, we must fight, if we don't it'll make water look weak." "No it won't father," Jenna said "it'll show we have senseability to be peaceful!" Jenna yelled.

"That is enough of you 2 go to your room NOW!", "But mum-"(their mom Jemma and dad cut them off) "NOW!!" they yelled. Jenna stomped away mumbling words to herself along as John. She went in the room first and John stoped in the doorway and turned to his mom and dad and looked straight into their eyes and said "YOUR. GOING TO. RUN US. INTO THE GROUND!!!!" He slamed the door shut there was silence in the room.

Then Jemma said "James you know their right." "What? No we have to keep fighting, you know that.", "No we don't, if we keep fighting we'll lose out on resources, you've seen the inventory. We'll also have a loss in tribe members. And whats next sending them off to war, lossing them? We have to stop before our tribal area becomes a baren memory of a lost war." James and Jemma looked at each other endlessly. "I'll... think about it" James said. "Arghhh" Jemma screamed in anger. "You never understand do you. This was a said and done conversation no thinking needed. Right now I hate my dad for setting us up." She stomped away.

"Why do they always argue?" Jenna said. "Don't know let's just sleep." "But John what if mom's right?" "What do you mean?" "I mean will dad really send us to fight?" Jenna had very worried and scared look on her face. "No dad would never do that to us and you know it." "Okay but if dad won't listen to us then who will?" Jenna asked. "Don't know just sleep on it." "Wait I have an idea, but it's going to have to wait till tomorrow morning okay." "Okay Jenna."