the begining part 3

"Well, well, well look what we have here. My names Sam what's yours" The boy said.I started to choke a little but then I had the courage to speak. "Hey look we don't want any trouble we just want to ask a question." "Okay ask away." A girl said. I yelled in surprise it was another fire elemental person.
"Where, when, how. Where did you come from?" I asked buffuddled.

* Johns P.O.V*

I looked at Jenna with a are/you/this/dum and an angry look. Then I said " She's obviously one of the others he called out to." I was just thinking the "I told you so." prase, but it really wasn't a good time to say that." Yeah, my name is Sheryl and that's Samantha."

Then another fire elemental girl came out a bush. "Hey, so yeah what was thay question you wanted to ask us?" Then Jenna started to say something "so... we uhh... just had a fight with our... uhh parents and all and uhh... we just wanted someone to uhh, listen to our ideas so... uhhh-" I cut her off and just got straight to the point and said "We want to ask you to help stop this war between the elements by creating a kid alliance. So is it a yes or a no? Oh but before you answer that if it's a no, just don't kill us okay."

*Jenna's P.O.V*

"But just think about it. If one element wins we're all srill going to be mad at each other. So what's the point of war." I said with an assured look. Then my assured look started to fade away.

When the fire children looking back and forth  at each other. "Peace?" Samantha said with a questioning look towards me. Then Sheryl said "Yeah, .... NO." Then I thought, after a really good excuse and me in fear of you telling someone and I get a no. But before I could say something I would regret John stopped me and he started to say something.

*John's P.O.V.*

When the fire girl said no I was like Yees.:-D :-D :-D . But I saw Jenna getting ready to say something, which because I know her that well, that would get us killed. So I said "Okay great lets just get out of here  and leave you guys be."

Then my happy look faded when Sam said "Actually you're not going anywhere." Then Jenna had a scared look and said "But you said you weren't going to hurt us. Remember." Then Samantha syarted a laigh that sounded good at first but turned into an evil one and said "Actually we didn't agree to anything and plus that was a dum question to ask us."

"Wait guys here's my answer. What's your last words?"Sam said. Then I said "Wait, here's mine. I told you so!! But no don't listen to your brother." Why does she never listen.

*Jennas P.O.V.*

He always gets to worried talking about things like this. Does he forget that we have magic that can do things like make floods, rise water out of the sea, and make por-. We can make Potals! Yes we are so out of here. "Wait! Here are my last words." I said it with a smirk. "John hold on and be ready. Arisa!" I opened a water portal.