Chapter 1 [PTV] Wonderless

It was late after the show and the guys didn't come out to greet fans. I can't blame Vic, Mike, Jaime, or Tony, it's the last day of tour and they're exhausted. I was the only one out here though... It's two AM and everyone else gave up. I should've left with a group... I shouldn't be out here alone... I started to leave the huge venue where my favorite band played. Pierce the Veil, my sister got me into them, I would've brought her with me but I'm going to school out of state studying marine biology. I smiled and I had flashbacks to seeing my four favorite people on stage. Jaime and Tony are the best. I still can't believe Vic crowd surfed. I figuered I'd call myself a cab to get home but I left my wallet and stuff at my dorm. All I have is my concert ticket... Bad idea, next time bring that... I guess I'm stuck walking. Oh well, I shrugged, at least I have a good show to look back on while I walk. Just as I was crossing an alley way it happened. A set of bright headlights flashed and a car came speeding down a dark alley. It was too fast for me to move and I was paralyzed, I was so scared that I couldn't move. I couldn't even see who was driving.

Mike's POV

Oh my God... I just killed someone... I got out of the car and saw her on the ground, halfway under the car. I grabbed my phone and struggled to dial 911 because I was shaking.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I JUST HIT A GIRL BY ACCIDENT. I NEED HELP."

"Sir, calm down. Does she have a pulse? Is she breathing?"

I knealt down next to her and felt for a pulse.

"Yeah, there's a pulse and she's breathing..." I said.

"Sir we have your location and help is on the way."

I went to the hospital with her, I had to. Turns out she didn't have a concussion and no broken bones. They didn't give me any information on her because one, I'm not a spouse or family, and two, she has nothing on her. They named her Jane Doe. All they said was that they couldn't keep her, they have patients that are much more worse off than her. I put her in the backseat of Jaime's car and drove back to the hotel. What the hell am I expecting when this chick wakes up? Is she gonna hate me?

Vic's POV

We were all waiting for Mike to get back wirh the booze. He went on a whiskey run an hour ago and still isn't back...

"Where the hell is Mike?" Jaime asked.

"I don-"

"GUYS I'M GONNA GO TO PRISON!" Mike yelled as he busted through the door.

"What did you do?!" Tony asked.

"I HIT A GIRL WHO WAS WALKING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?!"

"She's in the backseat of the car."

"You didn't leave her at the hospital?" I asked.

"I felt bad and they wouldn't take her. She isn't seriously injured. They did a whole examination on her. They have patients that need much more help than she does..." Mike said.

"So she's not dead?" Tony asked.

"NO SHE IS NOT DEAD!"

"Well good." I said. "Now we don't have to worry."

We were at a hotel so we had to go to the car. When we got to the garage we all slowly walked up to the car. Mike looked over his shoulders to make sure no one would see and opened the door. A girl, around our age was in there. She had some minor cuts on her face and forehead, that's it as far as I know.

"Well Mike... You didn't kill her. But damn you sure hit her."

"Is there blood on my seats?" Jaime asked. "I juat have to know."

"Nah, even then it wouldn't stain. Let's get her to our room." I said.

"I'm not getting her out." Mike said.

"Uno, dos, tres not it." Mike, Jaime, and Tony said in unison.

I rolled my eyes, took my beanie off and put it on her to cover the cuts. I scooped her up and carried her.

"Let's go."

We swiftly but smoothly got her to the elevator.

"Does she have any ID on her?" I asked.

"I didn't look. I was too busy shitting myself!" Mike snapped.

We were on our floor before I could reply. Tony opened the door and I set her on the bed. She looked really peaceful... I grabbed a wet towel and cleaned her cuts again. I carefully reached into her pockets to see if he had anything on her telling us who she is. All I found was a ticket stub.

"VIC!" Jaime yelled.

"I'm looking for ID you ass! I have a girlfriend." I snapped. "And I'm not that sick of a person."

"What's that?" Jaime asked.

"A ticket stub... From our show..."

"OH MY GOD I HIT A FAN. SHIT JUST GOT REAL. WE ARE HER BITCH DOGS FOR THE REST OF-"

"Mike shut up." Tony said.

"All we can do is let her sleep..."

Tony spoke up. "What if she has a concussion? You can't let them sleep when they have a concussion they can slip into a coma."

"Forever a cute vegetable." Jaime said.

"Jaime has a crush on Mike's roadkill."

"She isn't dead guys, we have to help her." Mike said.

"We can't do much while she's asleep." I said.

"It's late anyway. Let's all get some shut eye." I said. "We've had enough excitement for one night."

We all went to our hotel rooms, this girl stayed in mine considering the guys were scared out of their minds.